This LED mini-lightbar is the choice for work truck applications such as DOT, utility, snow plows and volunteer fire that require long service hours.
Sleek, low-profile LED lightbar provides 360-degrees of light output.
Measuring a mere 2.7-inch high (permanent mount), the HighLighter LED Plus mini-lightbar features Federal Signal’s patented Solaris™ LED reflector technology to re-direct light for substantially improved off-axis warning. Solaris reflectors provide 360° of light output, while virtually eliminating dark spots.
Advanced circuitry keeps this lightbar on the road.
HighLighter LED Plus units incorporate Federal Signal’s ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology, which eliminates 85% of potential failure points. The end result: Dependable and continuous visual warning with fewer repairs and a lot more time on the job.
As easy to install as they are to switch from one flash pattern to the next.
The HighLighter LED Plus suction-cup and magnet mount models include a cigarette lighter plug and built-in ON-OFF switch that makes them simple to install and just as simple to operate. Incorporated into the top of the LED dome is Federal Signal’s innovative MagnetSelect™ feature (patent pending) that enables users to quickly, easily select from more than 19 flash patterns using a simple magnet.
A full spectrum of color combinations for a variety of applications.
Incredibly versatile HighLighter mini-lightbars offer a broad array of color combinations. Models are available in amber, blue, red, green and white LEDs (with a clear or colored dome). Suitable for a variety of applications—municipal, construction, repair and service vehicles, as well as law enforcement and fire apparatus.
- Low profile; only 2.7” tall
- 360-degree light distribution; no dark spots or shadows
- Solaris® LED reflector technology
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology
- Pattern selection using MagnetSelect™, key chain included
- Low-power/dim option
- 5-year warranty
- Approvals: SAE J845, Class 1, CAC Title 13
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Amp Draw: Max: 4.8 Amps (12VDC) Note: Total amp draw depends on flash pattern used
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Permanent Mount: 15.3 in (38.8 cm) x 8.4 in (21.3 cm) x 2.7 in (6.6 cm)
- Magnetic Mount: 15.3 in (38.8 cm) x 8.4 in (21.3 cm) x 3.0 in (7.6 cm)
- Suction-cup Mount: 15.3 in (38.8 cm) x 8.4 in (21.3 cm) x 3.0 in (7.6 cm)