Husky has designed a new folding frame tank liner called the “PRO500™”, patent pending.
Husky, the leader of the portable containment pack, is proud to release its folding frame tank liner designed for maximum holding capacity: the PRO500™. This liner was designed with four state-of-the-art, specially designed “bladders” infused into its side walls – two on each folding side – offering an additional 500 gallons of much-needed holding capacity. The bladders, which conveniently extend out from the frame, are quickly and easily deployed when needed.
The PRO500™ is designed to accommodate multiple deployment scenarios:
- If lack of space is an issue, simply deploy the bladders where there is space to accommodate them.
- Choose only one side and deploy two bladders for an additional 250 gallons of holding capacity.
- Utilize the option of deploying specific bladders individually to address any space-related issues).
Storing and securing the bladders couldn’t be easier or more efficient:
- Utilize a distinctive strapping system to roll them up when finished.
- The tank easily fits into a standard portable tank rack.
- Even more convenient, the liner is guaranteed to fit into an existing frame.
- Simply purchase the liner and install it into the existing frame to reap the incredible benefits the PRO500™ has to offer.
Further customization is also possible:
- Additional bladders may be added or the existing ones may be enlarged to drastically increase your tank’s holding capacity.
- Your current 2100-gallon tank can be improved to hold between 2500 and 2600 gallons thanks to the innovative PRO500™.
All Husky folding frame tanks come standard with Husky’s “Easy Lift Handles” (U.S. Patent No. 8,746,478 and other patents pending).
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.