PAC II Protective Hood, with PBI Gold/Kevlar Outer Layer and Natural P84 Inner Layer
PBI Gold outer/ P84 Lenzing Inner:
- Longer length notched shoulder certified to NFPA 1971
- Notched shoulder for contoured fit (shoulders exposed)
- Smooth fit in long bib design!
- Premium outer shell - breathable, rugged, high performing
- Lightweight, flexible, supple fabric
- Inherently flame resistant
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement, the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping end user dry!
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection!
||PBI Gold: 40% PBI/60% Kevlar
||P84 Lenzing: 40% PBI/55%Lenzing FR/5% Kevlar
||PBI Gold: 1x 1 Rib Knit
||P84 Lenzing: 1 x 1 Rib Knit
||PBI Gold: 7.5 oz/yd2
||P84 Lenzing: 8.0 oz/yd2
- Full Face Opening Circular Measurement: 120 mm - 145 mm
- Sewn with 1/2" elastic. Elastic is encapsulated in material and cover stitched
- Elastic Face Opening stretches to accommodate a circumference of at least 31" (800 mm) for ease of donning, snug fit, and proper seal with SCBA
- Binding of same fabric material to enhance design with a finished look
Majestic Fire Apparel is a vertical manufacturer, knitting their own fire retardant materials for over 17 years. Majestic knits, cuts, sews, and ships - all from their location in Pennsylvania.
MADE IN USA
NFPA 1971 UL Certified
Complies with CAL-OSHA Requirements Sections 3406 and 3410(d) and OSHA Rule 29 CFR Part 1910, 269
On the label the area of PROPERTY OF: _____. Today every Majestic hood is manufactured with a NEW OWNER ID label. Simply identify your ownership with any permanent marker, directly on label.
Labeling - each hood comes individually labeled to identify fabric, hood style, lot # traceability, DOM, Cleaning and Storage Instructions, and UL Certification.
Users Information Guide - each hood has a Warnings & Users Information Guide attached with imperative information. Please review before wearing.
CLEANING AND STORAGE:
Machine wash only using regular detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach or detergents containing chlorine. Do not use fabric softeners or detergents containing fabric softeners. Water temperature not to exceed 130 degrees F. Do not wring hood. Squeeze hood to remove excess water. Shape and lay flat in a dry, cool, shaded location to dry. Or tumble dry, low heat. Do not commercially dry clean. Do not store your hood in direct sunlight.