PBI 2 ply, 21" Hood with Double Seam Head Design has a 3" comfort panel that replaces the traditional center seam.
PBI Material Specifications:
- Comfortable against the skin
- Inherently flame resistant
- No harsh chemical treatments
- Maintains performance values after laundering
- Lightweight for body cooling down process
- Finished to minimize shrinkage
- Rib knit allows for stretch and shape retention
- DS (double seam) comfort panel certified to NFPA 1971-2013
- Notched shoulder for contoured fit (shoulders exposed)
- Smooth fit in a long bib design!
- Comfort panel head design style - is a sure fit!
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement, the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping end user dry!
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection!
Full Face Opening:
||20% PBI/80% Lenzing FR
||1 x 1 Rib Knit
- Full Face Opening Circular Measurement: 120 mm - 145 mm
- Sewn with 1/2" elastic. Elastic is encapsulated in material and cover stitched
- Elastic Face Opening stretches to accommodate a circumference of at least 31" (800 mm) for ease of donning, snug fit, and proper seal with SCBA.
Same fabric material to enhance design with a finished look
NFPA 1971-2013, UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
On the label the area of PROPERTY OF: _____. Today every Majestic hood is manufactured with a NEW OWNER ID label. Simply identify your ownership with any permanent marker, directly on label.
Labeling - each hood comes individually labeled to identify fabric, hood style, lot # traceability, DOM, Cleaning and Storage Instructions, and UL Certification.
Users Information Guide - each hood has a Warnings & Users Information Guide attached with imperative information. Please review before wearing.
CLEANING AND STORAGE:
Machine wash only using regular detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach or detergents containing chlorine. Do not use fabric softeners or detergents containing fabric softeners. Water temperature not to exceed 130 degrees F. Do not wring hood. Squeeze hood to remove excess water. Shape and lay flat in a dry, cool, shaded location to dry. Or tumble dry, low heat. Do not commercially dry clean. Do not store your hood in direct sunlight.