Popular by agencies who demand the durability of Polyester, yet appreciate the natural characteristics of wool.
Wool, by nature, allows heat to escape in warmer climates while providing thermal-like protection in colder conditions. A proven, durable blend that stands up well to machine washing.
- Quarter top pockets
- 3/4" wide belt loops
- Features Flying Cross' lightest weight 8-8.5 oz. Tropical weave for hot climates
- Durable blend of fibers for longer-lasting garments.
- No-scratch wool fibers provide climate control attributes to keep you warm when you need it and cool when it’s hot.
- Polyester fibers help maintain garments ability to retain color for crisp appearance.
- Most styles feature Flying Cross' standard waistband curtain with Tru-Grip rubberized strips to keep duty shirts tucked in at all times.
- Crush proof hook and eye with fully functional French Fly.
- Firm bar tacking at all stress points for longer life on the garment.
- Oxford Gray