Apollo Single Inlet Portable Monitor
Apollo Single Inlet Portable and Deck Monitor, 5" Storz Ground Base and Truck mounting flange only Akron Apollo Monitors offer a variety of models with features to fit the ever increasing demands of the fire service with a durable, dependable and stable monitor.
Portable ground base monitor with a single 4", 4.5", or 5" thread or 4" or 5" storz swivel inlet. The base has folding legs with no locking mechanism required to keep legs in place.
The monitor has a handwheel elevation control from 90° above to 15° below horizontal with an elevation safety stop at 35° above horizontal; 360° continuous rotation when in the deck mode flowing 1250 gpm and 180° in the portable mode flowing 1000 gpm; horizontal locking mechanism and stops to prevent accidental over-rotation; a full 3" waterway with cast-in turning vanes in each elbow.
A 3" NPT & 3" flange combination deck mount is supplied (3416 only). The monitor shall also include a pressure gauge, carry handle, grease fittings, a high-strength woven nylon strap assembly, carbide-tipped ground spikes and Pyrolite® construction.
Deck height not to exceed 12", base weight: 38.5 lbs., liftoff weight: 23 lbs.
- 360° rotation when mounted in the deck mode, 180° in the portable mode
- Vertical travel from 90° above to 15° below horizontal, with built-in 35° safety stop
- 3" waterway with cast-in turning vanes for efficient flow
- Direct mount - a combination 3" NPT female and 3" flange
- Carbide spikes for extended wear (Spike covers optional)