Durable, waterproof, and fully customizable, Pelican’s 1510TP TrekPak Carry-On Protector Case effectively carries and protects your gear.
Made of waterproof, crushproof, and dustproof polypropylene, the 1510TP TrekPak Carry-On Protector Case provides ample storage space for your everyday and tactical gear. The 1510TP’s TrekPak™ Case Divider System allows you to reconfigure the interior divider sections to precisely accommodate your gear. Simply lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the dividers using the exclusive double blade tool, and lock the dividers in place with the steel U-pins to create a protective grid around your gear. The polymer O-ring seal and automatic pressure equalization valve balance the interior pressure of and keep water out of the case to protect your gear. Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles, a retractable extension handle, and two strong polyurethane wheels allow for versatile and convenient transportation. IP67, STANAG 4280, and Def Stan 81-41 certified, Pelican’s 1510TP TrekPak Carry-On Protector Case securely carries and provides easy access to your gear.
- Waterproof, crushproof, and dustproof polypropylene body
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design for strength and light weight
- Lightweight, strong, and tear-resistant 7/16” thick interior dividers made of waterproof closed cell foam laminated to a rigid corrugated plastic panel
- Exclusive double blade tool to trim and reconfigure the dividers inside the case
- Steel U-pins to lock the dividers in place
- Polymer O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve to balance interior pressure and keep water out
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 2 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Made to the standards of the FAA maximum carry-on size
- IP67, STANAG 4280, and Def Stan 81-41 certified
- Exterior: 22.00” L x 13.81” W x 9.00” D (55.9 cm x 35.1 cm x 22.9 cm)
- Interior: 19.75” L x 11.00” W x 7.60” D (50.2 cm x 27.9 cm x 19.3 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.79” (4.5 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 5.79” (14.7 cm)
- Total Depth: 7.58” (19.3 cm)
- Weight: with foam — 13.60 lbs. (6.2 kg); without foam — 11.99 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Temperature Range: -40° F to 210° F (-40° C to 99° C)
TrekPak™ Case Divider System
Pelican’s exclusive TrekPak™ Case Divider System enables you to reconfigure your case to precisely accommodate your gear. The TrekPak system uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins, and a foolproof cutting tool to enable effective customization of the case’s interior.
The 7/16” thick divider sections are made of waterproof, closed cell foam that’s laminated to a rigid corrugated plastic panel. Combined with the included 1” bottom foam and convoluted lid foam, the dividers form a 360-degree protective cocoon around your gear. Lightweight, strong, and almost impossible to tear or shred, these dividers will keep your gear safe for years.
The exclusive double blade tool makes it easy to trim the divider sections to appropriate length. The blades feature a center guide that tracks in the corrugated center. Just place the tool in any hole and pull, and the blades will follow the slot for a perfectly straight cut every time.
Reconfiguring your case is easy: simply lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections using the double blade tool, and lock the dividers in place with the steel U-pins. Pelican includes extra divider material so that you can change your mind and rearrange the case anytime.
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.