PAC II Rayon Kevlar 21" Hood, 2 Piece Construction with Notched Shoulder for a contoured fit.
Show support by donning the limited edition hoods for the brave men and women who protect us.
This hood features a diffused American Flag striped with a single red line in FIRE INK to represent Fire Fighters.
Double Ply NFPA 1971 UL Certified Hood
Rayon/Kevlar Material Specifications:
- Longer length notched shoulder certified to NFPA 1971
- Notched shoulder for contoured fit (shoulders exposed)
- Smooth fit in a long bib design!
- Elite style
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement, the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping end user dry!
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection!
||20% Black Kevlar/80% Lenzing FR
||1 x 1 Rib Knit
Full Face Opening:
- Enhanced kevlar blend for added strength and durability
- Inherently flame resistant
- No harsh chemical treatments
- Maintains performance values after laundering
- Moderate weight for added thermal protection
- Finished to minimize shrinkage
- Rib knit allows for stretch and shape retention
- Full Face Opening Circular Measurement: 120 mm - 145 mm
- Sewn with 1/2" elastic. Elastic is encapsulated in material and cover stitched
- Elastic Face Opening stretches to accommodate a circumference of at least 31" (800 mm) for ease of donning, snug fit, and proper seal with SCBA.
- Thread: 100% Nomex
- Head design with traditional center head seam (comfortable central seam)
- Safety lock cover stitch of seams
- Seam burst strength tests are unsurpassed in industry - 2x or 3x NFPA minimum!
NFPA 1971, UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
On the label the area of PROPERTY OF: _____. Today every Majestic hood is manufactured with a NEW OWNER ID label. Simply identify your ownership with any permanent marker, directly on label.
Labeling - each hood comes individually labeled to identify fabric, hood style, lot # traceability, DOM, Cleaning and Storage Instructions, and UL Certification.
Users Information Guide - each hood has a Warnings & Users Information Guide attached with imperative information. Please review before wearing.
CLEANING AND STORAGE:
Machine wash only using regular detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach or detergents containing chlorine. Do not use fabric softeners or detergents containing fabric softeners. Water temperature not to exceed 130 degrees F. Do not wring hood. Squeeze hood to remove excess water. Shape and lay flat in a dry, cool, shaded location to dry. Or tumble dry, low heat. Do not commercially dry clean. Do not store your hood in direct sunlight.
Majestic Fire Apparel
is a vertical manufacturer knitting their own fire retardant materials for over 17 years. Majestic knits, cuts, sews, and ships - all from their location in Pennsylvania.
MADE IN USA
Your protective hood is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year. This warranty does not cover normal wear or unusual exposures. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of marketability and / or fitness for a particular purpose. Repair or replacement for breach of this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available. Majestic Fire Apparel, Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.