Perfect when working from a vehicle and you only need the essentials.
New upgraded hipbelt and harness with true MOLLE system and superior ergonomic support. Everything quickly attaches with True North's hybrid Spyder Gear attachment system, which allows for true MOLLE attachment while also being backward compatible with the ALICE system.
Small gear bag is designed to carry items like Powerbar®, mobile phone, GPS, wallet, keys, map, weather meter, head lamp, etc. Approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group and NFPA 1977 Certified.
Now offers superior ergonomic support harness for comfort and true MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that confirms to the 1" MOLLE webbing standard.
- New Hip Belt and Harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
- Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
- Compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
- Removable New Generation shelter case that can be rear mounted
- Removable gear bag with 250 cu in capacity (8" x 8" x 3")
- Removable accessory pocket holds 1L water bottle
- Optional 3L Hydration System
- Optional Go! Pack: 1,500 cu in
- SCS™ Super Compression Suspension
Shoulder Harness Sizing:
- Capacity: 250 cu in
- 1000D Cordura®
- Nylon Webbing
- #8 YKK Zipper
- Nylon Hardware
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
Designed for people over 5' tall
Waist Belt Sizing:
Measure around your hips covering the pelvic bone in front. Keep tape level and read circumference in inches.
- Standard: 29" - 48"
- Extender adds 20"