Turn any dark, hazardous situation into daylight with the Revel,
Akron’s high powered LED scene light. With more capability than ever before, the Revel combines a spot and flood pattern into one powerful 14,000 lumen solution. Direct light evenly across your entire scene with the Revel’s enhanced pattern design.
- Combination spot/flood optics
- True surface mount
- Push button swivel for simplified, efficient operation
- IP 68 rated
Bursting with 14,000 lumens, the Revel is all you need to light your entire scene. The patent-pending combination of spot and flood performance increases your overall scene visibility when lighting your exterior spaces such as vehicles, structures, parking lots and overhead hazards.
Flexible Mounting Options
Available as a true surface mount, the Revel can be easily installed in any location on your truck. Other vehicle mounted configurations include: brow, swivel base, pedestal, push-up, pull-up, air operated, and manual mast.
The unique, push button swivel makes adjusting and redirecting your light simple with a gloved hand.
- 16 LEDs dedicated to lighting objects at a distance
- 6 High-powered LEDs to distribute light across the entire scene
- Hard-coated polycarbonate lens
- Screws for easy surface mounting
- Rubber mounting pad to isolate light from vehicle
- Lightweight cast aluminum housing
- Multiple mounting points for various applications
- Unique cooling fins for optimal thermal management
- Low ultraviolet light - attracts less insects during nighttime operation
- Streamlined aesthetics in a compact design
- Standard color is white; black optional (note: handles and heat sink always black)
- 6 year warranty
- Serviceable construction (Sustainable LED technology)
- Firefighting - Structural
- Rescue - EMS
- Rescue - Urban Search & Rescue
- Rescue - Vehicle Extrication