Spitfire Mid-Sized Fire Pack with SAR Pack
Designed by Hotshots, True North's mid-sized fire pack has the capacity to carry extra gear for those long days in the field.
Features fusee pockets, a fire shelter or SAR case with huge side pockets for water or accessories and a hydration reservoir pocket. Approved for use by the Cal Fire Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Working Group and NFPA 1977 Certified.
The SAR case attaches to bottom of all True North packs using MOLLE attachment system. Holds medium sized first-aid kit, MREs and other must have gear.
Now offers superior ergonomic support harness for comfort and true MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that confirms to the 1" MOLLE webbing standard.
- New Hip Belt and Harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
- Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
- Compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits standard & large shelter)
- Zippered side pockets each hold two 1L Bottles
- 12 Fusee carrying capacity
- Interior mesh organizer pockets
- No swing fire shelter case
Shoulder Harness Sizing:
- Capacity: 2250 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 15" x 10" x 6"
- Weight: 4 lbs
Designed for people over 5' tall
Waist Belt Sizing:
Measure around your hips covering the pelvic bone in front. Keep tape level and read circumference in inches.
The SAR case
- Standard: 29" - 48"
- Extender adds 20"
attaches to bottom of all True North packs using MOLLE attachment system. Holds medium sized first-aid kit, MREs and other must have gear.
- Attaches to bottom of all True North Packs
- Holds large first-aid kit, MREs and other must have gear
- Features true MOLLE system connection
- Capacity: 375 cu in
- 1000D Cordura®
- #8 YKKZipper
- Nylon Webbing
- Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 4" x 11.5" x 8"