The Dex-Pro Glove has a 3D, innovative design built with three layers, just like your turnout gear!
Materials include 3oz Cowhide outer protection, a military-grade DuPont™ Nomex® thermal liner, and a Porelle® FR moisture barrier.
- MAXIMUM DEXTERITY: Broken-in feel out of the bag with 3oz Top Grain Cowhide
- THERMAL RESISTANCE: Added thermal protection against conductive heat with reinforced Cowhide Knuckle and Palm Guards
- DEXFLEX™ FINGERS: Reduce restriction with naturally-bent fingers
- ROLLOVER FINGERTIPS: Tactical grip design with seamless fingertips
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY:360 degree range of motion with a keystone thumb design
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION: 60+ TPP and two layers of thermal lining that extend down the fingers
- ABRASION RESISTANCE: Highly flexible and naturally water resistant goatskin forchettes
Quality construction key! From pattern design to manufacturing and sewing methods, from seam construction to testing and inspections, Fire-Dex goes the extra mile to ensure you have the highest quality gloves possible.
DEX-FLEX™ FINGER DESIGN
Pre-bent, 3D Dex-Flex™ Finger Design more closely mimics the actual orientation of the hand and fingers while at rest.
Ensures against liner pull-out with 9 separate attachment points.
The most ergonomic thumb pattern available. The Keystone thumb is sewn separately into the palm of the glove allowing for a full 360 degree range of motion and maximum flexibility.
ROLLOVER FINGER DESIGN
The glove also incorporates a “Rollover Finger Design” which eliminates bulky seams at the tip of the fingers.
VAPOR FLEX™ MOISTURE BARRIER
Vapor Flex™ moisture barrier, significantly reduces restriction in the glove and subsequently reduces hand fatigue.
TEX-80 KEVLAR® THREAD
Leathers are sewn a Tex-80 Kevlar® thread for superior tensile strength and resistance to abrasion.
TEX-80 NOMEX® THREAD
The liner is sewn with Tex-80 Nomex® thread, which is a staple in the fire industry and most commonly used in turnout gear.
NOMEX® KNIT WRIST
Dex-Pro gloves can also be ordered with a Nomex® knit wrist, reinforced with a leather pull-strip.