PGI Fireline Multi Mission Nomex IIIA Pants with Lime Yellow Triple Trim
FireLine™ Multi Mission pants offer an ergonomic sculptured design, articulated knees and FireLine’s signature relaxed fit for unmatched freedom of movement, comfort and protection.
Six pockets including expandable 3‑D cargo pockets allow generous storage capacity. Elastic back waistband with adjustable side take-up straps for a custom fit. Seven belt loops accommodate a two inch wide belt.
Super tough Zytel® nylon zippers used throughout. Fully adjustable elasticized cuffs can be worn open for venting or secured for protection from flame, heat, and soot.
Dual-Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1951 Utility Technical Rescue for Protective Apparel where exposure to Physical and Thermal Hazards are expected and NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
MAIN BODY FABRIC:
6 oz./sq. yd. (200 grams/sq. meter) 100% Nomex IIIA® – (93% Nomex / 5% Kevlar / 2% P140 Anti-Static Fiber blend).
Nomex IIIA is inherently flame resistant and doesn't melt, drip or burn when exposed to flame or heat. The addition of the P140 fibers gives the fabric permanent static resistant properties.
Fabric has Shelltite™ finish for durable water repellency and stain resistance. Fabric is resistant against acids, alkalis and industrial lubricants. Easy to wash or dry clean with extremely low shrinkage and no loss of flame or static resistance after repeated launderings.
Fabric has exceptional abrasion resistance and mechanical strength ensuring a long wear life (wear life can exceed FR treated cotton by six times). Nomex IIIA is currently the fabric of choice for the U.S. Forest Service for their Wildland Firefighting requirements.
6.6 oz./sq. yd (225 grams/sq. meter) TenCate Pioneer™ Fabric – Blend of 70% Kevlar® and 30% Nomex Twill Weave with ENFORCE™ Technology.
Enforce technology is TenCate’s patent-pending proprietary fabric which engineers high-strength Kevlar fibers into super-strength strands spun into a double-helix formation which are interlaced with other technical yarns resulting in lighter, stronger and more comfortable and flexible fabrics – perfect for reinforcing high wear areas in the knees, elbows and cuffs.
Super Shelltite™ finish for durable water repellency and enhanced abrasion resistance. Fabric is stronger and more cut and abrasion resistant than comparable reinforcement fabrics.
- Self material waistband with elasticized back has seven belt loops wide enough to accommodate a two inch wide belt.
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel ladder buckle at waist with self fabric take-up straps allow a generous four-inch waist adjustment.
- Corrosion-resistant brass snap at waist is fabric backed so no metal touches skin.
- All zippers are super tough Zytel FR50 Flame Resistant Delrin mounted to Nomex tape which is stronger and lighter than brass and self-lubricating to avoid sticking and crimping common with metal zippers.
- Flame Resistant Zytel Zipper at front fly is backed with self-fabric flap for enhanced comfort and thermal protection.
- Side access openings have Flame Resistant Zytel Delrin zipper closures allowing easy access to undergarments.
- 14” knee high super tough Flame Resistant Zytel Delrin leg zippers allows donning and doffing with boots on and has an inside gusset allowing pants to be worn with zipper up to allow venting or zippered down for flame resistant protection.
- Adjustable reinforced cuff is elasticized allowing a perfect interface with boots without impeding circulation or movement like competitors ankle closure systems.
- Welt-style rear pockets have spade-style flaps with hook and loop closures.
- Front slash-style pockets have extra deep contoured pocket bags made from 6 oz./sq. yd. Nomex IIIA fabric and spade-style flaps with hook and loop closures to keep contents from falling out.
- Over-sized mid-thigh 3-D cargo pockets have hook and loop flap closures and are expandable for extra storage capacity.
- Leg outseams and seat seams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to absolutely eliminate seam failure.
- Articulated knees promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit.
- 6.6 oz./sq. yd (225 g/m2) TenCate PIONEER™ fabric in contrasting black color for knee and cuff reinforcements offer exceptional cut, tear, abrasion and water resistance in critical wear area.
- OPTIONAL 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow two inch wide Triple Trim sewn around Legs between knees and cuffs.
|| 27 - 30"
|| 31 - 34"
|| 35 - 38"
|| 39 - 42"
|| 43 - 46"
|| 47 - 50"
|| 51 - 54"