The TrekLite™ Lock Box offers heavy-duty protection at a third of the weight of steel!
- Key Lock or convenient 4-Digit TSA lock offers advanced security and 10,000 user programmable codes.
- Protects firearms, expensive medications, and other valuables while traveling or at home.
- Easily fits in a suitcase, drawer, or under a car seat.
- Constructed of advanced, impact-resistant polycarbonate for exceptional toughness.
- Fits up to full-sized 1911 handguns.
- Durable, non-slip rubber over-mold provides added impact protection and stability.
- Foam lining protects firearms and valuables from being marred.
- Includes 1500 lb. rated security cable with sturdy cable connector that doesn’t limit interior cargo space.
- Meets TSA requirements.*
- External Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 2"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
*Check TSA regulations and airline policies before traveling with any portable safe. Check dimensions of your firearm against safe’s internal dimensions to ensure fit. Do not store loaded firearms in any safe or lock box. Follow local laws for firearm storage.
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, SnapSafe will repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product:
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.
All SnapSafe product return claims must have a Return Authorization (RA) number assigned before acceptance at our facility for further examination. Please DO NOT send any SnapSafe products without obtaining an RA number from our Customer Service staff.
All SnapSafe product warranty claims are handled on a case-by-case basis. In order to initiate a claim, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-214-4470.