Store valuable belongings out of sight while maintaining easy access with the SnapSafe Trunk Safe.
- Exterior: 42” w x 7” h x 13” d
- Weight: 89 lbs
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
- Large storage capacity for tools, firearms, equipment, documents, and more.
- Theft protection for your SUV, car trunk, RV or home.
- Heavy-duty 13 gauge steel exterior with rugged 6 gauge steel door.
- Internal hinges and premium gas shocks that provide smooth and safe operation.
- Digital lock with key backup can be programmed with 3 to 8 digit access code.
- Pry resistant door keeps children and unauthorized users from gaining access.
- Includes a 3-foot cable for added security when anchored to a stationary object.
- Spring-loaded handles minimize vibrations and noise during transport.
- Four pre-drilled holes on bottom panel for permanent installation.
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, SnapSafe will repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product:
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.