Drop Down Keypad Vault
Keep your handgun close-by, secure, and ready to drop into action!
- Dimensions: 13.5" h x 7.5" w x 3.6" d
- Weight: 7.8 lbs
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
- Compact vault mounts under a counter or desk, or on the side of a nightstand for quick access to your handgun.
- Programmable 4 to 6 digit keypad code provides security and quick access.
- Features fast action, tamper resistant drop-down door.
- Protective foam liner safeguards your handgun from scrapes and scratches.
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel for exceptional security.
- Mounting bracket allows multiple orientations and is easy to install.
- Selectable audible and visible low battery indicators.
- Requires four AAA batteries (not included).
- Backup key lock override.
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, SnapSafe will repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product:
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.