See wider and better with the FoxFury Command+ Tilt LED Headlamp / Helmet Light.
This rugged light provides hands-free illumination in all-weather conditions and delivers up to 100 lumens of panoramic lighting. It is designed for use on safety helmets (including hard hats and fire fighter helmets), on a cap, or directly on the forehead. This headlamp has an adjustable tilt to aim the light where needed. Highly visible flashing red LED in the battery that can be seen from over 1 mile (1.6 km) away. This flashlight taillight acts as a personal marker beacon to increase safety and be seen on scene.
The Command Tilt White is best suited for close-up tasks like inspection, repair and maintenance, and general area illumination. White & amber LEDs are best suited for outdoor use including exploring, search and rescue and forestry / wildland firefighting. White and green LEDs are best suited for structural firefighting along with general area illumination.
The Command's wide beam angle provides panoramic lighting. Traditional headlamps / helmet lights only offer single beams that can create tunnel vision. The Command provides a wider field of view that helps with situational awareness and immediate situation assessment so you can see more and respond faster. This headlamp also features a highly visible rear safety (red) LED in the battery pack that can be seen from over 1 mile away.
True to Life™ LED Technology
New LED technology allows you to see colors more accurately. FoxFury’s True To Life™ LED technology provides a higher quality light. The enriched visual feedback gives a true appearance where colors are seen accurately, clearly and vibrantly (compared to standard LEDs). This technology is critical for inspections and precision work where details need to be distinguished.
Highly Visible Rear Safety LED
The FoxFury Command Tilt LED Headlamp / Helmet Light features a rear (red) flashing LED in the battery pack that can be seen from over 1 mile away. This flashing taillight helps the user be seen.
Command headlamps are professional grade lighting instruments and meant to thrive in challenging environments. As such, these all-weather headlamps are engineered to survive the heat, the cold and submersion underwater. This rugged headlamp is designed to survive bumps, drops and other impacts. This light is fire resistant and meets the requirements of NFPA when used with the silicone strap.
The FoxFury Command+ Tilt LED Headlamp / Helmet Light is a professional grade lighting tool that provides spot and flood lighting. It is powered by (4) AA batteries. A front light bar and rear battery pack evenly distributes the weight of the light from side to side and front to back, which prevents the light from tilting forward or sideways. The adjustable tilt allows the light to be aimed up or down to best illuminate the area and reduce blinding of others. 3 modes provide a low, medium and high setting to adjust light intensity based on what the immediate situation requires.
When used with the (included) flexible elastic strap, this light can be worn as a headlamp on a ball cap or forehead. When used with the (included) silicone strap, the light grips on to safety helmets, including hard hats. It also can be worn on most traditional and modern style firefighter helmets (including US style firefighter helmets utilizing goggles, visors and Bourkes eye protection). This headlamp / helmet light is a versatile lighting tool for industrial professionals and first responders along with recreational enthusiasts, home projects and emergency response to blackouts and severe weather.
- Lumens: 100 Max Lumens (32 Low, 75 Medium, 100 High)
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours (14 Low, 6 Medium, 5 High)
- Power Source: (4) AA batteries - not included
- Modes: 3 (Low, Medium, High)
- Weight with Elastic Strap: 8.4 oz (238 g)
- Weight with Silicone Strap: 9.8 oz (278 g)
- Dimensions: 4.8” x 1.0” 1.0” (122 x 25 x 25 mm)
- Certifications: CE-EMC
- Ingress Protection: IPX7
- Fire Resistant: Meets Requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- Waterproof: 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Impact Resistant: 9.8 ft (3 m)
- LED Color:
- Color Temperature: 5700K
- Operating Temperature: 14° (-10° C) to 300° F (149° C) *w/ Silicone Strap Only
- Materials: Nylon 66 housing with polycarbonate lens, Silicone cable
- Beam Distance: 114 ft (35 m)
- Beam Angle: 38 degree
- White LEDs are best suited for close-up tasks like inspection, repair and maintenance, and general area illumination.
- White & amber LEDs are best suited for outdoor use including exploring, search and rescue and forestry / wildland firefighting
- White and green LEDs are best suited for structural firefighting along with general area illumination.
- Offers panoramic and focused lighting
- Red Rear Safety LED
- Adjustable tilt
- 2 year Warranty
- Command+ Tilt LED Headlamp / Helmet Light
- Silicone Strap
- Elastic Strap (installed)