The FoxFury Command+ LoPro White & Green LED Rechargeable Helmet Light provides hands-free illumination in all-weather conditions and delivers up to 100 lumens.
This ultra-slim design enables the light to clear the external face shield on most U.S. modern and traditional style fire helmets. White & green LEDs are best suited for cutting through smoke in structural firefighting. This headlamp also features a highly visible green flashing LED in the battery pack that can be seen from over 1 mile (1.6km) away.
A wide beam angle provides panoramic lighting and immediate situation assessment so you can see and respond faster. The combination of white and green LEDs offers improved depth perception, color rendition and smoke cutting ability (as compared to white light only).
Rechargeable Battery System
This light comes with a rechargeable NiMH battery system and includes an AC power adaptor so that the light can be plugged directly into a wall.
This ultra-slim helmet light was designed for use on firefighter helmets that utilize external face shields as eye protection. This lower profile design enables most external 4” and 6” face shields to be raised and lowered without interference. NOTE: not compatible with European (Gallet) style helmets.
True to Life™
New LED technology allows you to see colors more accurately. FoxFury’s True To Life™ LED technology provides a higher quality light. The enriched visual feedback gives a true appearance where colors are seen accurately, clearly and vibrantly (compared to standard LEDs). This technology is critical for inspections and precision work where details need to be distinguished.
Command headlamps are professional grade lighting instruments and are meant to thrive in challenging environments. These all-weather headlamps are engineered to survive the heat, cold and submersion underwater. This light is impact and fire resistant and meets the requirements of NFPA when used with the silicone strap.
The FoxFury Command+ LoPro White & Green LED Rechargeable Helmet Light is a professional grade lighting tool that provides spot and flood lighting. It is powered by a rechargeable battery system. A front light bar and rear battery pack evenly distributes the weight of the light from side to side and front to back, which prevents the light from tilting forward or sideways. 3 modes provide a low, medium and high setting to adjust light intensity based on what the immediate situation requires.
This rugged fire helmet light is used by volunteer and career firefighters around the world to save people and property. If using on hard hats and fire helmets with different eye protection (goggles, visors, Bourke eyeshields, etc.), the Tilt model is generally preferred.
- Lumens: 100 Max Lumens (32 Low, 78 Medium, 100 High)
- Battery Life: Up to 10 Hours (10 Low, 5 Medium, 3 High)
- Charging Time: Approximately 3.5 hours
- Power Source: Rechargeable NiMH Battery
- Modes: 3 (Low, Medium, High)
- Weight with Elastic Strap: 8.4oz (238g)
- Weight with Silicone Strap: 9.8oz (278g)
- Dimensions: 5.3” x 0.7” 1.0” (135 x 18 x 25mm)
- Certifications: CE-EMC
- Ingress Protection: IPX7
- Fire Resistant: Meets Requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- Waterproof: 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Impact Resistant: 9.8 ft (3 m)
- LED Color: White and Green
- Color Temperature: 5700K
- Operating Temperature: 14° (-10° C) to 300° F (149° C)
- Materials: Nylon 66 housing with polycarbonate lens, Silicone cable
- Beam Distance: 114 ft (35 m)
- Beam Angle: 38 degree
- Rechargeable; Offers panoramic and focused lighting
- Ultra-slim design fits most U.S. style fire helmets with external face shields, White and green LEDs enhance depth perception and help to see (and be seen) through mild to moderate smoke, Rear safety LED (green)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Command+ LoPro White & Green LED Rechargeable Helmet Light
- Silicone Strap
- RC Plug Adaptor