10 lb Non Sparking Sledge Hammer
32" Fiberglass Handle
This is a manganese bronze alloy hammer that is forged, not cast. (Forging delivers a greater strength to weight ratio in materials.)
The hammer is forged from a CDA (Copper Development Association) 67500 manganese bronze alloy which gives it greater resistance to deformation while in use and the material is non-sparking, non-marring, and non-magnetic. The hammer is fitted with a heavy pultruded fiberglass rod for maximum strength and the grip area of the handle is molded rubber for a better more stable grip.
These are the most durable non-sparking, non-magnetic hammers you can buy. That’s because these exceptional tools are made from a tough, manganese-bronze alloy that offers superior strength advantages over brass and other bronze alloys.
Council Tool’s Non-Sparking/Non-Magnetic Hammers are the ideal tool for applications and environments where you can’t have a spark or magnetic attraction. The combination of the manganese-bronze material and Council’s high quality manufacturing process puts these hammers in a class by themselves.
- Complete product and alloy material are USA-made, including the molds and the casting
- Cost-effective alloy (when compared with other non-sparking, non-magnetic materials)
- Handles are non-conductive fiberglass with comfortable rubber grip
- Potentially explosive environments
- Corrosive environments
- Confined spaces
- Areas with flammable substances
- Areas with vapors, gases or mists
- Areas where a non-marring face is required
- MRI maintenance
- Hazmat service
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
This product can expose you to chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.