EX50Li 18" | 46cm All-Purpose Battery Ventilator 2nd Generation
The RAMFAN EX50Li is the only battery-powered PPV fan available with hot-swappable IP66 rated battery packs, to protect against the inevitable sweep of the fire hose.
The ability to have extra battery packs and an onboard charger removes the limitations of other traditional fans, leading to a very quick and efficient usage of the fan at the fire ground.
40V Lithium-Ion Battery Packs.
PPV battery fans require batteries with a greater density of energy storage. The battery management system (BMS) is the central element for monitoring and controlling energy storage systems.
The 432 Wh Lithium-Ion battery system allows for cordless operation and it was designed specifically for the high draw and sustained run-time applications demanded of PPV fans.
- NSN (Nato Stock Number): 4140-01-667-0430
- Motor: Kraken 700W Brushless 48 VDC
- [email protected] Speed:
- DC: 100 minutes (four battery packs)
- DC: 50 minutes (two battery packs)
- DC: 25 minutes (one battery pack)
- AC: Unlimited
- Battery System: 40v Lithium-ion, 432Wh, 12Ah
- IP Rating (Motor/Battery System/Contoller): IP66 / IP66 / IP66
- Dimensions: 22” x 21” x 12” | 56 x 53 x 30 cm
- with two batteries: 54 Ibs / 25 kg
- with one battery: 50 lbs / 23 kg
- without batteries: 45 lbs / 20 kg
- Approvals CE AMCA
- AMCA Verified Airflow
- AC Power Supply: 9,635 cfm (16,370 m3/hr)
- DC Power Supply: 10,120 cfm (17,194 m3/hr)
- Lightweight, Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Integrated LED Flood Lights illuminate the entry point of a structure during night operations
- Wide range tilt adjustment from -7° to +34° with Negative Tilt Bracket
- Brushless DC Motor
- Next-generation Intellisense™ E3 Controller
- Swappable 40V Li-Ion Battery Packs can be charged in 4 hrs
- IP66 Water Resistance protects from powerful water jets
- Onboard Charger
- Equipped with 2nd Generation PowerStream® Air Straighteners
- Easy Start-Up … 1, 2, GO! controls
- Large control knobs, quickly start and adjust the fan while wearing structure gloves or without removing gloves
- PowerSense™ Speed Management
- 2x Battery >> MAX power with ECO mode
- AC input >> MAX power with ECO mode
- 1x Battery >> ECO mode to limit discharge current per cell
- Redundant BMS for maximum reliability
- Redundant battery protections, on battery packs and fan controller, maximize the reliability of your critical tools.
- On-tool Charging: Charge batteries, simultaneously, at 1.5A per pack, without removing them from the fan.
- PRO//connect compatibility: Plug into your fan for real-time diagnostics and troubleshooting data.
Output changes as setback from the opening changes. Single door airflow is per AMCA 240-15 testing. This data derives from 0” static pressure. Real-world results will be substantially reduced by structure backpressure. EX50Li is tested at 13.5 ft (4.1 m) setback at 12.7° tilt and 2924 rpm on AC Power Supply and tested at 14 ft (4.3 m) setback at 9° tilt and 3045 rpm on DC Power Supply.
AMCA 240, as defined and tested by the third-party Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA), is tested through a standard area opening which represents a single-door structure opening most often used in fire fighting PPV operations. This test procedure is published and is the most accurate method for PPV airflow testing that currently exists. AMCA’s testing center is available to all manufacturers of ventilators for performance verification to this standard. Due to its standardized, published testing procedure and third-party status, this is known internationally as the best testing method for comparing PPV fans. Verify performance data online at AMCA.org.