See what’s ahead of you and right in front of your feet with the Dualie Waypoint.
The Dualie Waypoint® light offers dual light technology with a forward facing spot beam and a bottom facing flood light that can be used individually or at the same time. It exhibits long runtime using 4 “C” sized alkaline batteries, high, medium and low intensity modes, and the latest in power LED technology. The spotlight provides a high powered beam for distance spotting and the bottom/downcast light for all your area lighting needs.
The ergonomic handle hooks over any door, pipe, bar, cable or ladder rung for hands free operation. It also includes other innovative features like the D ring and integrated stand to make the light perfect for any lighting need. The light is sealed and floats, so it’s great for wet applications.
- High impact polycarbonate housing
- Rubberized lens cover
- Available in yellow/black
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens, o-ring sealed.
- Light Source/Output: C4® LED with multiple lighting modes
- Spot provides tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- 750 lumens; 72,000 candela; 535m beam; runs 3.5 hours
- Medium: 500 lumens; 45,000 candela; 426m beam; runs 6 hours
- Low: 35 lumens; 3,200 candela; 113m beam; runs 125 hours
- Flood produces a soft, wide beam to illuminate your work area:
- High: 450 lumens; 240 candela; 31m beam; runs 5.75 hours
- Medium: 230 lumens; 120 candela; 22m beam; runs 15 hours
- Low: 25 lumens; 10 candela; 6m beam; runs 170 hours
- Spot/Flood Combo
- High: 750 lumens; runs 3 hours
- Medium: 600 lumens; runs 6 hours
- Low: 75 lumens; runs 55 hours
- Switch: Push button switch with momentary and click on operation. Using the momentary switch function, tap once for high, twice for medium and three times for low.
- Battery: Four “C” sized alkaline batteries. (not included with purchase)
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 6.5" x 3.55" | 17.14 x 16.5 x 9.0 cm
- Weight: 2.06 lbs | 934 g w/o batteries
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- IPX7 rated design; 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- Integrated stand and D ring for hands-free lighting.
Meets applicable European Community directives.
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Visit www.streamlight.com for full warranty information.