Traditional Style Structural Firefighting Helmet
The Pacific F18 is the latest addition to the Pacific Range, a traditional style structural firefighting helmet with a modern interior. The Pacific F18 combines the latest interior designs from Pacific helmets with popular features from the traditional style.
Pacific’s Generation 2 Liner is fitted to the F18 which optimizes the feel of the helmet on your head. It comes with a 2 point chinstrap with Postman’s buckle to allow quick adjustment, and can be fitted with a leather front shield and holder.
FIBREGLASS COMPOSITE SHELL
- Integrated strength.
- Excellent impact and penetration protection.
- Chemical and UV resistant.
- Heat and flame resistance.
- 15+ years service life with proper care and maintenance.
UNIQUE FULL CRANIUM POLYURETHANE LINER
- Excellent thermal barrier.
- Unique crumple zone for superior shock absorption and internal air circulation.
ONE TOUCH EYE PROTECTOR (OTEP)
- High speed particle protection.
- Heat and flame resistant.
- Optically correct.
- Easy operation.
2-POINT NOMEX® CHIN STRAP WITH QUICK RELEASE AND POSTMAN'S BUCKLES.
- Adjustment at multiple locations for maximum comfort and stability.
6-POINT RIBBON SUSPENSION SYSTEM WITH PADDED AIR MESH
- Even weight distribution.
- Comfortable over prolonged use.
- Optimal air circulation.
- Secure fit. Stable, low center of gravity.
- Fully modular for easy decontamination and replacement without special tools.
PACIFIC RATCHET ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND
- 52–64cm (downsizing adjustment kits and XL sizes available).
- Simple operation with a single gloved hand.
- Comfortable front and rear leather padding.
- Height adjustable.
- Pivoted nape for personalized fit.
METAL REAR STORAGE HANGER
PREMIUM REFLECTIVE TRIM for increased visibility.
FLAME RESISTANT MULTI LAYER NECK PROTECTOR.
- NFPA 1971:2018 Structural Firefighting
- NFPA 1951:2013 Technical Rescue
DRILLED FOR LEATHER BADGE AND EAGLE (badge may not be supplied with helmet)
Helmet pictured may be shown with optional features.