Lightweight Multi-Purpose Helmet
The R6 Challenger is the leader in Pacific’s flagship R6 rescue helmet series. As a truly multi-purpose helmet, the Challenger is fully certified to the widest range of rescue helmet standards of any helmet in the world; AS/NZS 1801:1997 Type 3, EN16471:2014, EN16473:2014, and NFPA1951:2013.
Complementing its modern compact design, user comfort, and superior protection, the Challenger offers compatibility with a wide range of accessories and additional protective equipment.
For face protection, the R6C can accommodate either clip on or fixed external face shields (clear polycarbonate or mesh options), internal eye protection, and goggle straps or clips to support a range of safety goggles.
Additional compatibilities include brackets to support earmuffs, an interchangeable range of neck protectors, multiple torch/lamp attachment options, and boom microphone and speaker compatibility.
The Challenger provides the user with the highest level of rescue/wildland fire protection currently available in the world today. It is the multipurpose helmet of choice for many rescue and military services across the globe.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® and Fiberglass Reinforced Composite Shell
- Provides integral strength and excellent penetration protection.
- This lightweight shell is chemical and UV resistant with inherent heat and flame resistance.
- Expected service life of 15+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- Ratchet Adjustable Headband
- Size 52–64cm (downsizing adjustment kits and XL sizes available).
- Simple operation with a single gloved hand.
- Comes with comfortable front and rear sweat padding that is easily removable and replaceable for decontamination.
- 4-Point Chinstrap
- Single handed adjustment at multiple locations for maximum comfort and stability.
- Chin cup or chin loop optional (standard dependent).
- Pacific Low Profile Buckle
- Can be easily secured, released, and adjusted with a gloved hand.
- 6-point Ribbon Cradle Harness
- Fully modular for easy decontamination and replacement without special tools.
Helmet pictured may be shown with optional features.
California Prop 65 Warning:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
For more information: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/