Fire Wash Solid Automatic Starter Kit
Packaged in a unique solid formula and used in conjunction with the Fire Soaps™ Dispenser System and Automatic Timer. The Automatic Timer is calibrated to the size of your machine/extractor, thus ensuring the proper dosage of detergent to effectively and economically clean your gear.
Fire Wash Solid is the most economical way to effectively clean your protective clothing.
Fire Wash safely and effectively cleans and removes toxins, hydrocarbons and other contaminates from your personal protective ensembles. Fire Wash is also gentle enough to effectively clean your station wear.
Fire Wash has been industry tested and proven to be safe for use on all outer shell fabrics, reflective trims, hardware, knee pads, suede, leather, Ara-shield, Stedshield, Dragon Hide, Moisture Barriers, Moisture Barrier Seam Tape and Thermal Liners.
Fire Wash will not degrade the reflectivity of the reflective trim, nor will it corrode the metal hardware on your gear including slide adjusters, zippers, snaps and clasps.
The Fire Soaps Automatic Timer
- User Kit
- 2 x 5 lb. Fire Wash Solid
- 1 gal. Fire Spot
- Installation Kit
is a one product, push button instrument that controls the water flow into the dispenser where it mixes with the detergent before entering the washing machine/extractor.
The automatic timer is easy to install, works with any front loading washing machine/extractor, and comes with complete installation hardware. The Fire Soaps Automatic Timer has a one year warranty.
Solid Dispenser Bowl
User Kit includes:
- Used to feed Fire Wash Solid detergent into washer/extractor
- Use together with either manual or automatic timer
- Easy to mount
- Includes mounting hardware
- Minimum 15 PSI / Maximum 40 PSI
- Maintenance free
- Individual components in the Bowl are replaceable
- 1 year warranty against defective material and workmanship under normal use and service
Spray Bottle for Fire Spot, Spatula & Nylon Brush
2 x 5 lb. Fire Wash Solid:
Depending on the size of your washer/extractor, each five (5) pound canister can easily provide you with 50-65 loads.
- A specially formulated dual action pre-spot treatment for all Bunker, EMS and PPE Outer Shells and Thermal Liners.
- Provides superior stain removal, helping to remove all types of difficult stains i.e., grease, oil, soot, tar, petroleum, etc.
- Penetrates all types of stains.
- Not recommended for use with Moisture Barriers since it can degrade the adhesive quality of the seam seal tape.
- Eco-Friendly – 100% Biodegradable.
- As a precaution it is recommended that safety glasses and protective gloves are worn when working with Fire Spot™.