The Fury Dual Fuel Tactical Flashlight with IntelliBeam™ Technology
Representing the natural evolution of the best-selling Fury® Tactical flashlight into a single-output 1,500* lumen light that can also function as a searchlight. The dual fuel feature means the light can be powered by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single economical 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
SureFire’s proprietary IntelliBeam™ Technology is an intelligent microprocessor-based system that continuously evaluates the environment, to seamlessly adjust light output and deliver just the right amount of light for the task at hand. So, if you’re in an open field or inside a large structure, you’ll get all 1,500 lumens of blinding light; if you’re in close-quarters, it’ll deliver the optimal amount of light for that environment—between 15 and 1,500 lumens—without compromising your own dark-adapted vision.
A simple press of the tailcap switch engages the auto-adjust IntelliBeam mode; however, it can be manually overridden by pressing the switch twice within one second, should you prefer to set the light for maximum output.
Its precision micro-textured reflector shapes a smooth useful beam that is far-reaching, with a bright central area that is also optimized for situational awareness.
The high-strength aerospace aluminum body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip and Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Dual fuel battery technology allows for power by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with the included SF123A batteries and 1,500* lumens with optional SF18650A rechargeable lithium-ion battery charge kit
- Mil-Spec hard anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable
- Press tailcap slightly for momentary-on, or fully press and click for constant-on
- Length: 5.6”
- Weight w/batteries: 6.5 oz
- Batteries: (2) 123A included
- 123A Output: 1200 Lumens
- 123A Runtime: 1.25 hrs
- 18650 Output: 1500 Lumens
- 18650 Runtime: 1.5 hrs
All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.
*18650 battery required for 1,500 lumen output, 1.5 hours runtime, and 300 meter beam distance. SF18650A battery and charger kit are not included