Vantage 180 X USB is a complete rechargeable system that includes an 18650 USB battery with an integrated USB charge port.
The Vantage 180 X features MULTI-FUEL innovation that allows it to accept Streamlight’s 18650 USB battery or CR123A lithium batteries, ensuring you’ll always have a beam when you need it. The Vantage 180 X includes two CR123A lithium batteries.
Giving you the ultimate versatility in a firefighter’s light, the Vantage 180 X goes instantly from a helmet light to a handheld light to a right-angle light. Easily attaches above or below brim. No tools necessary to quickly remove for use as a hand-held flashlight.
Ultra-bright rear LED Taillight changes from blue to white: Blue LED for helmet mount use and visibility in heavy smoke; White LED for a downcast flood light to see what’s at your feet; switches from blue to white when head is at a 90º angle.
Integrated stainless steel multi-function clip for a variety of attachment methods and mounting positions. Turnout gear attachment hook. IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 1m impact resistance tested.
- Battery: Uses one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 USB lithium battery; also accepts two CR123A lithium batteries
- Size: 5.2" | 13.2 cm
- 5.5 oz | 156 g with CR123A lithium batteries
- 5.9 oz with 18650 USB battery
- Lumens: 250 High | 100 Low
- Candela: 7,200 High | 2,650 Low
- Distance: 170 m High | 103 m Low
- CR123A: 4 h High | 12 h Low
- 18650 USB: 5 h High | 15 h Low
- Body: High-impact, “super-tough” nylon chemically-resistant engineering polymer for exceptional durability and a sure grip
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with a silicone anti-scratch coating. O-ring sealed
- Light source:
- Main light: C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Rear light: Ultra-bright blue safety tail light or white safety flood down light
- Body mounted push button switch provides one handed constant “on” operation
- Fast double click turns the flashlight onto low mode
- Rotating the head 90 degrees towards the push button automatically changes the taillight LED from a blue safety light to a white downcast floodlight
The Vantage 180 X uses a C4® LED and a custom Total Internal Reflection (TIR) optic to emit a narrow beam of light with optimum peripheral illumination. A push button switch provides one handed constant “on” operation.
The Vantage’s head articulates 180° to aim the beam where you want it. The head can be rotated 90° towards the push button switch to form a right-angle light; doing so automatically changes the taillight LED from a blue safety light to a white downcast floodlight.
The Vantage 180 X can also attach above or below the brim of both traditional and modern helmets for hands-free use. The Vantage’s waterproof, impact resistant nylon polymer body provides exceptional durability and a sure grip.
Compliant to NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007), Streamlight’s Vantage 180 X Multifunction Flashlight works well for fire and rescue, law enforcement, industrial security, and public works and utilities applications.
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.