Heavy Duty Toolok Hanging Bracket
The cost effective Toolok bracket is a versatile and easy to use product providing secure mounting for a wide variety of tools and equipment.
The TOOLOK may be mounted horizontally or vertically.
The radiused top end of the base is designed to prevent mounted items from rolling off prior to engaging the GRIPLOK.
The TOOLOK is injection-molded of the best materials available to provide a long, trouble-free life. The base is black, rigid and made of SUPERTUFF nylon. The GRIPLOK is yellow and made of a special high performance urethane-based elastomer.
- Tensile strength at break, 5400 PSI.
- Mount horizontally or vertically
- Tools won't roll off prior to GRIPLOK engagement
- Tough, weather-resistant, non-conducting, UV-stabilized, and cost-effective
- Easy, fast-locking and instant release
- Grip range to 1/8" to 1.5”
Simple to install and use, TOOLOK is tough, resistant to weather, non-conducting, UV-stabilized, and cost-effective. It features easy, fast-locking and instant release. Grip range is from 1/8" to 1-1/2".
Suggested fasteners are included. If not bolting the TOOLOK to metal, PAC suggests using #10x1" stainless steel, brass, or plated flathead screws.
TOOLOK is compliant with NFPA 1901 9G requirements, at a rated load of 4 lbs.