5 Unit 120V AC Bank Charger with 5 Survivor® Right Angle LED Lights
Keeps five Survivor's charged and ready when you need them.
The Survivor is a lightweight, hand-held personal light with right angle head designed for use in hazardous locations. It features a piercing beam that cuts through smoke and a spring-loaded clip that easily grabs onto gear.
The 5 Bank 120V AC Charger system
- Features C4® LED technology with four lighting modes
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke 175 lumens; 41,000 candela; 405 m beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Low for bright light and longer run time 60 lumens; 14,000 candela; 237 m beam distance; runs 13 hours
- Flash for signaling runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation runs 20 days
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Industrial rechargeable NiCad battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times
- Also accepts four AA alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Serialized for positive identification
is equipped with a 5’ cord and plug. It is also fuse protected.To use the charger, simply insert the flashlight into one of the five individual charger holders. A red light on each holder will light when the flashlight is properly inserted. This Bank Charger can be directly mounted to a wall.
Fits the Survivor® and the Knucklehead® flashlights.
18.5" x 5" x 6.75"
Redesigned Survivor® Features
- Redesigned model features low-profile “Total Internal Reflection” optic that provides a wider beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation, and features two optional, interchangeable Smoke-Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern
- Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam
- Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
- As always, by not using either plug, you get the traditional Survivor beam.
- Spring loaded clip with built-in D-ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses; redesigned model features a reinforced D-ring with a forward-hanging orientation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment in the redesigned model
Survivor® has long held the trust and respect of professionals around the world. Now, there are more good reasons than ever to make it your flashlight of choice for your job's most challenging situations.
The Survivor LED will never need to be replaced and provides the right type of light for a broad range of firefighting activity (structural firefighting, EMS, extrication, technical rescue, etc). The Survivor LED with C4® LED technology is stronger and more reliable than ever.
Lightweight and built from a high-impact nylon casing, the Survivor LED offers exceptional durability and weather resistance.
Spring loaded clip with built in ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses. Rugged enough to survive the UL 30-ft. drop test, this professional light is also engineered with a one-way valve for case venting and "O" ring sealed openings to protect against moisture and dirt.
Also features four lighting functions in one light high beam, low beam, flash, and moonlight mode. To switch settings, simply press and hold down the push button.
- Housing, base and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability.
- All openings are o-ring sealed for weather resistance.
- Spring loaded clip with built in ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses.
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in either a heavy duty or a low-profile bezel.
- Height: 7.06" | 17.92 cm
- Height in charger: 8.67" | 22.02 cm
- Width: 2.85" | 7.24 cm
- Diameter: 2.87" | 7.29 cm
- Grip Area:
- Height: 3.6" | 9.14 cm
- Thickness: 1.35" | 3.43 cm
- Width: 2.2" | 5.59 cm
18 oz. | 508 g with nickel-cadmium battery pack
Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating
C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Original model Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation; ideal for smoke-cutting applications.
- Redesigned model “Total Internal Reflection” optic that provides a wider beam and optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation, and features two optional, interchangeable Smoke-Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern.
- Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life.
- Rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
- Raised push button switch for easy use with gloves.
- 3-position switch high, low, locator strobe light
- Industrial rechargeable nickel-cadmium 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour, 4 cell sub-C can be recharged up to 1000 times.
- Optional four (4) "AA" alkaline battery pack (item 90542, not included) provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- High: 3.5 hours
- Low: 13 hours
- Flash: 8 hours continuous
- Moonlight: 20 days continuous.
- All claims to 10% of initial lumen output
- AC and DC one-hour fast chargers with full charge indicators designed specifically for AC or DC power sources.
- The universal Steady Charger, which requires up to 10 hours for a complete charge, can be used with 110V, 120V, 230V, 240V, or 12V DC by exchanging its charge cord.
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups C, D, E, F, G; Class III, T-Code: T4
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; T-Code: T4
- Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-220.127.116.11 (2009) mounted in any position
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.