Go Beyond Basic Fire Extinguisher Training
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
The image shown may not reflect the actual product. Please refer to the description for product details.
Helps reinforce the R.A.C.E. method (Rescue, Alert, Confine, Extinguish) to build muscle memory and on-the-scene fire responsiveness.
Includes a pull station, strobe light, smoke detector, annunciator, and an interactive 9-1-1 phone that allow students to practice an emergency response from start to finish.
Features sound, smoke, training extinguishers, and the interactive phone, trainees will be exposed to the same conditions they face in real fire emergencies.
- Practice Different Situations
- Enables students to make good decisions in an emergency based on their observations.
- Can be used as a standalone unit or with other LION training tools.
- Effective Training
- Realistic sights and sounds help students prepare for the worst.
The LION R.A.C.E. Station recreates the stressful environment of an actual emergency. Trainees see simulated flames and the strobe light flash, hear the horn and fire sounds, and see the training smoke. Upon discovery of a simulated fire, trainees can put R.A.C.E. (Rescue, Alert, Confine, Extinguish) to the test by alerting with the Emergency Phone and/or pull station before attempting to extinguish the fire.
- Pole Dimensions:
- 5” x 9” x 78”
- (12.7 cm x 22.86 cm x 198.12 cm)
- Pole Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Base Dimensions:
- 24” x 21” x 3.5”
- (60.96 cm x 53.34 cm x 8.89 cm)
- Base Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Input Power: 12VDC, 1.25A
- Strobe Brightness: 15/75cd
- Horn Volume: 89-96 dBA at 3 ft. (91.44 cm)
- Residential Alarm Volume: 83 dBA at 3ft. (91.44 cm)
Put R.A.C.E. To The Test.
- Emergency Phone Number customization included
- Emergency Phone Response Message customization included
- Link as many as 5 R.A.C.E. Stations
When faced with a number of decisions to make before the fire grows out of control, R.A.C.E. training helps them respond quickly and accurately. Arm your community with the skills to tackle incipient stage fire emergencies, saving lives, property, and fire department resource.
A Seamless Training Experience
The R.A.C.E. Station communicates wirelessly with the BullsEye™ Digital Fire Extinguisher Training System for a seamless training experience. Customize training scenarios to each location that you train in and their specific response plan. The R.A.C.E. Station can also be used with other LION training tools or as a standalone unit.
Take Your Training Anywhere.
The R.A.C.E. Station’s hinge design makes it easy to pop together and start training. The R.A.C.E. Station is compact enough for one person to pack it in the car and go. Train when it’s convenient for you. Train where emergencies may really occur – the break room, shop floor, or your local school.