Smoke And Flames Where Live Fire Isn’t Possible
Quickly run repeatable and variable evolutions with the simple push of a button.
The ATTACK™ Digital Fire Training System combines digital flames, sound and smoke to create a range of fire conditions that respond directly to hose line application. Train with a seat of fire in acquired structures, training towers or any other location where live fire isn’t possible or practical.
- ATTACK™ Digital Fire Training Panel
- Setup Remote
- Weighted Base with Refillable Water Tank
- ATTACK™ Transport Case
- ATTACK™ Industrial Remote
- SG4000 (ETNA) Smoke Generator
- SG4000 (ETNA) Smoke Generator Waterproof Case, V2 (WiFi Enabled)
- Smoke Liquid (20 Liter)
- 5 Liter Cleaning Solution for Smoke Generators
- Flexible Smoke Duct Set for Smoke Generators
SPEND MORE TIME TRAINING
- Class A, B and C fire settings
- 10 difficulty level settings
- Customizable audio and smoke settings
- Panel Dimensions: 28” × 22” × 6” | 71 cm x 56 cm x 15 cm
- Weight: 35 lbs. (16 kg.)
- Weighted Base:
- 33 lbs. (15 kg.) empty
- 400 lbs. (181 kg.) filled with water
- Air Pressure Connection: 110/240 AC @50/60 HZ 2 amps
- Standard power cable: 50 ft. (15 m)
The portable panel weighs just 35 lbs. (15.9 kg) which makes it easy to set up or change the location and characteristics of the fire between evolutions. Attach the weighted base to keep the panel stable and upright during your most intense training scenarios. Quickly run repeatable and variable evolutions with the simple push of a button.
Create the seat of fire in acquired structures and old burn buildings where live-fire isn’t possible. Train new firefighters on fundamentals before introducing live-fire and change up the training scenario to challenge veteran firefighters.
DIAL UP THE REALISM FOR EVERY TRAINING SESSION
The ATTACK panel is tough enough to handle any hose line in your training arsenal. The ATTACK system is designed to work with the LION SG4000™ (ETNA) Smoke Generator, capable of producing over 4,000 cubic feet (630 m3) of smoke per minute.
The watertight panel’s integrated thermal sensors detect water application and the fire and smoke respond automatically. LION's Steam Conversion Technology™ recreates the low visibility conditions present when water is first applied to an actual fire. Add additional ATTACK panels that connected wirelessly to create fire extension scenarios, like flashovers.
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.