BULLSEYE Digital Fire Extinguisher Base Package
Don’t let the first time they handle an extinguisher be during a real fire.
Prepare them to successfully put out a fire using the BullsEye Digital Fire Extinguisher Training System.
Lasers simulate the discharge of actual extinguishers for a completely clean, safe training experience.
Uses a conical laser to replicate extinguisher discharge, rather than depending on a dry-chemical or CO2 extinguisher, making it a cleaner way to train.
Since the original release of the BullsEye, the system has enabled thousands of instructors worldwide to conduct realistic and safe hands-on training in places where fire emergencies may actually occur.
The BullsEye utilizes self-generating digital flames to simulate class A, B, and C fires. It senses where the user aims and sweeps the laser training extinguisher and varies the flames in response.
Base Package includes:
- Extinguishers: Air/Water SmartExtinguishers® or waterless laser extinguishers interact with sensors embedded in the panel
- Extinguisher Sensing Control System:
- Varies flames automatically based on SmartExtinguisher or BullsEye extinguisher input
- Combustible materials, flammable liquids, flammable gas and electrical fire class settings
- Difficulty level settings (Levels 0 -10)
- Custom training scenarios
- Electronic training records
- (1) BullsEye™ Digital Simulation Panel (Water-enabled option also available)
- (1) BullsEye™ Transport Case
- (1) Setup Remote
- (1) BullsEye™ 2 kg/5 lb Dry Chemical Digital Laser Extinguisher
- (1) Industrial Grade Extinguisher Carrying Case *
- (1) 5X SmartExtinguisher **
- (1) Air Compressor with Accessories **
*Extra carrying case is added when water-enabled BullsEye is selected
** Only available with water-enabled BullsEye™
- Overall Base Unit Dimensions: 28 ½” x 26” x 4 ¾” (72 cm x 66 cm x 12 cm)
- Base Unit: Stainless Steel
- Base Unit Weight: 31 lbs. (14kg.)
- Wireless IR remote
- Optional wireless touch screen tablet
- Air Pressure Connection: Schrader Valve
- Recommended Pressure: 100 PSI (690 kPa)
- Maximum Pressure: 110 PSI (758 kPa)
- Minimum Pressure: 90 PSI (620 kPa)
- Fill Volume: 5X: 4 liters, 7X: 6 liters
- Volume/Trainee: 5X: 0.80 liters, 7X: 0.85 liters
- Infrared signal with green laser display
- Maximum Output: 5mW
- Wave Length: 532nm
- Class 3R laser product
- Speaker simulating extinguisher discharge
- Ultrasonic emitter for extinguisher distance detection
- Extinguisher type detection
- Rechargeable NiMH 7.2 V
The new BullsEye system can recognize which type of extinguisher a trainee is using, and will only respond to the trainee’s actions if they have chosen correctly. Also, the trainee must put the correct distance between themselves and the fire for the panel to respond.
These added features make fire extinguisher training more realistic and effective than ever before, resulting in trainees who are well prepared to face incipient stage fires.
Two other new features that further contribute to the system’s realism are sound effects and smoke generation. Through WiFi connectivity, the BullsEye can work in conjunction with any BullEx smoke generator to produce an accurate amount of smoke for each fire scenario. Instructors can control the smoke level manually or allow the system to determine the appropriate smoke level.
The BullsEye system can sense the location of the trainee, as well as whether the trainee has properly aimed the extinguisher and is properly sweeping the nozzle of the extinguisher.
Depending on the class of fire and level of difficulty selected by the instructor, the flames will grow, diminish and respond as the trainee attempts to extinguish the simulated fire.
Trainees can fight the digital fire using either a laser-driven infrared extinguisher or a pressurized air and water SmartExtinguisher.
To successfully extinguish the fire, the trainee must sweep the extinguisher across the base of the fire. If the trainee aims just below or just above the base, the flames will diminish, but will not be extinguished.
Avoid the Messy Clean Up
Don't depend on a dry-chemical or CO2 extinguisher, this system leaves no mess to clean up.
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.