Realistic, Hands-On Fire Extinguisher Training
Don’t let the first time they handle an extinguisher be during a real fire. Prepare them to successfully put out a fire using the BullsEye Digital Fire Extinguisher Training System.
Lasers simulate the discharge of actual extinguishers for a completely clean, safe training experience.
The BullsEye allows you to train in places where emergencies may really occur, like schools, workplaces or the home. Training can now take place completely indoors, allowing you to train anywhere, anytime.
With the BullsEye’s quick connects, one person can plug the system in, set it up and be ready to train in just one minute. Quickly relocate the system during training to change up the evolution and test your trainees’ skills.
Plus Package includes:
- Extinguishers: Air/Water SmartExtinguishers® or waterless laser extinguishers interact with sensors embedded in the panel
- Extinguisher Sensing Control System: Varies flames automatically based on Smart Extinguisher or BullsEye extinguisher input
- Combustible materials, flammable liquids, flammable gas and electrical fire class settings
- Difficulty level settings (Levels 0 -10)
- Custom training scenarios
- Electronic training records
- (1) BullsEye™ Digital Simulation Panel (Water-enabled option also available)
- (1) BullsEye™ Transport Case
- (1) Setup Remote
- (2) BullsEye™ 2 kg/5 lb Dry Chemical Digital Laser Extinguisher
- (1) Industrial Grade Extinguisher Carrying Case *
- (2) 5X SmartExtinguisher **
- (1) Air Compressor with Accessories **
- (1) iPad Mini with iPad control
- (1) NFPA Fire Extinguishers at Work DVD
* Extra carrying case is added when water-enabled BullsEye is selected
** Only available with water-enabled BullsEye™
TEST THEIR SKILLS
Make sure they’re prepared for a real fire by testing their skills – sensors allow the BullsEye to sense trainees’ actions and respond like a real fire. The flames will only subside and go out if the trainee uses the proper P.A.S.S. (Pull the extinguisher pin. Aim the nozzle low at the base of the fire.
Squeeze the lever above the handle. Sweep the nozzle from side to side.) method. BullsEye extinguishers are set to discharge for the same amount of time as a real extinguisher, and are weighted accordingly 5lb (2.5kg), 10lb (6kg) or 20lb (9kg) to closely simulate actual extinguishers. Smoke generators emit the proper amount of smoke based on the size of the fire and time since ignition to further enhance the realism of the evolution.
SPEND MORE TIME TRAINING, LESS TIME CLEANING UP
The BullsEye uses lasers to simulate the discharge of actual extinguishers for a completely clean and safe training experience. Similarly, our training smoke does not leave a residue, so your trainees can enjoy effective training without the hazards of conventional extinguisher training.
- Overall Base Unit Dimensions: 28.5” x 26” x 4.75” (72 cm x 66 cm x 12 cm)
- Base Unit: Stainless Steel
- Base Unit Weight: 31 lbs (14kg)
- Wireless IR remote
- Optional wireless touch screen tablet
- Air Pressure Connection: Schrader Valve
- Recommended Pressure: 100 PSI (690 kPa)
- Maximum Pressure: 110 PSI (758 kPa)
- Minimum Pressure: 90 PSI (620 kPa)
- Fill Volume: 5X: 4 liters, 7X: 6 liters
- Volume/Trainee: 5X: 0.80 liters, 7X: 0.85 liters
- BULLSEYE EXTINGUISHER
- Infrared signal with green laser display
- Maximum Output: 5mW
- Wave Length: 532nm
- Class 3R laser product
- Speaker simulating extinguisher discharge
- Ultrasonic emitter for extinguisher distance detection Extinguisher type detection
- Rechargeable NiMH 7.2 V
- BULLSEYE EXTINGUISHER CHARGER
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.6A input
- 12V DC, 1.5A output
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.