SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generators continuously produce the best smoke possible for fire and emergency services training.
Built on steel chassis with all metal structural components, these smoke generators are made to handle the toughest training demands. SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generators are ready to run continuously within 4 to 6 minutes so you can spend more time training and less time waiting for your generator to heat up.
Plus, they wirelessly sync with LION's other training tools to help you create a training environment so real your trainees’ palms will sweat.
Instead of a constant flow of smoke liquid and a wide range of heater temperatures, LION’s SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generator controls the amount of LION Smoke Liquid delivered to the heaters to precisely balance the heat transfer, ensuring a constant temperature and a constant supply of high quality smoke.
This balance is achieved through the generator’s advanced sensors and controls. This technology not only provides a continuous supply of smoke, but also ensures the highest quality smoke possible with minimal burnt or un-vaporized particles.
By closely controlling smoke production and LION Smoke Liquid consumption, SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generator achieve a higher efficiency for reduced operating costs.
The Plus Package includes:
- (1) SG4000/ETNA™ Smoke Generator
- (1) Smoke Generator Cleaning Solution (5 Liter)
- (1) LION Smoke Liquid (20 Liter)
- (1) SG4000/ETNA Wireless Kit
- (1) SG4000/ETNA Carrying Case*
Built Firefighter Tough
- Supply Voltage: 110–120 V~60Hz 14.5 amps ( 230V~ 60Hz EU model)
- Power Consumption: Max. 1800W
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 19.25” x 7.5” (53 x 33 x 26 cm)
- Weight: 45 lbs. (18.4 kg)
- Power Cord: 10 ft. (3 × 1 mm², length 5 metres)
- Tank Capacity: 5 litres/1.25 gallons
- Consumption of Smoke Liquid During Continous Running: 2.6 litres/hr.
- Operating Temperature: 30°F to 90°F (-10 °C - 30 °C)
- Smoke Production: 4000 ft3/min of smoke to zero visibility at 3 ft. (630 m3 /min, Boost and 450 m3/min, Continuous)
The SG4000/ETNA is built to handle the demands that come with intense training. Whether you are doing search and rescue, ventilation or initial fire attack drills, LION Smoke Generators don’t stop until your training is done.
Smoke Like No Other
The dual core heater means Lion generators create endless amounts of smoke so thick and dense you’ll swear there’s a real fire in the building. Continuous smoke production means your training area gets smoked out, and stays smoked out, until you’re worn out. And because keeping you safe and healthy is LION's number one priority, LION's smoke has virtually no traces of toxins or harmful chemicals. You and your trainees can get the most from your training without all the health risks.
Smoke Wherever You Need It
LION’s SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generator is portable enough to be moved, but tough enough to handle firefighter training thanks to build-in handles, steel chassis and rubberized feet
- Electronic timer
- Variable user-selected smoke quantity and duration
- Electronic fault indicators provided on the display
- Fitted with two handles for ease of transport
- Monitoring of temperature of outer cover
- Heating element direct temperature sensor
- Two mechanical temperature sensors
- High-pressure industrial vacuum pump
- Asbestos-free insulation
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.