Mannequins With Realistic, Detectable Body Heat
Durable, interactive mannequins that register on thermal imaging cameras for realistic training scenarios.
LION’s Thermal Mannequin uses embedded heat emitters combined with innovative heat diffusion technology to accurately recreate a person’s thermal signature.
Additionally, rechargeable batteries and strong, abrasion resistant body construction mean the Thermal Mannequin is tough enough to endure any training scenario, anywhere your training goes.
Ideal For Thermal Imaging Training
Thermal imaging cameras (TIC) are rapidly becoming standard tools for first responders.
That’s why it’s more important than ever that your trainees are prepared to effectively locate victims in an emergency situation.
LION’s Thermal Mannequin allows instructors to demonstrate the fundamentals of how thermal imaging cameras work. It also teaches advanced techniques for locating victims in restricted visibility conditions – without having to expose a human “victim” to potentially harmful conditions.
Such training operations can include the following LION Thermal Mannequin set-ups:
Great For Training Outside
- Place the Thermal Mannequin in a smoke filled training structure or darkened room for realistic search and rescue training.
- Position the Thermal Mannequin behind walls to challenge your trainees to properly use their thermal imaging cameras as life-saving tools.
Because the Thermal Mannequin contains built-in power supplies, it is also ideal for training exercises involving outdoor, cold weather and wilderness search operations.
When your trainees call out to the thermal mannequin, the victim talks back. Using the built-in VoiceBox microphone, record distress messages (Such as where they’re located or what their emergency situation is).
- Integrated Microphone: Press and hold the record button to capture a realistic message or sound effect.
- Continuous/Sound Activated Mode: Set to play messages continuously or respond only when noise is detected.
- Volume Control: Turn up the volume for frantic victims sounds or turn it down for muffled breathing or groans.
- Reaction Sensitivity: Adjust the minimum noise level required to activate the VoiceBox in Sound-Activated Mode.
LION’s Thermal Mannequin was designed to conduct a variety of indoor and outdoor thermal imaging training exercises.
- Thermal Imaging Basics
- Smoke-Filled Environments
- Building Collapse
- Confined Spaces
- Cold Weather Scenarios
- Wilderness Searches
- Weight: 66 lbs. (30 kg)
- Height: 6’ (180 cm)
- Temperature: 20–30°F (10–20°C) above room temperature
- Low voltage battery detector
- Overheating sensor
- Battery: 24 V - 18Ah
- Heating Element: 160 Watt
- Battery Life: 2.5 hours
- Charge Time: 4 hours
- AC Charger: 230V or 115V 50/60 Hz
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.