Each SmartProp features integrated digital flames, training smoke and sound effects that respond directly to the trainee’s actions for realistic fire prevention training.
At first glance, the SmartStove appears to be an ordinary kitchen stove, but when the instructor presses the start button on the wireless controller a smoldering oven fire ignites. If the trainee acts quickly and turns off the oven without opening the door, the fire will slowly die down and go out.
If the trainee hesitates, the oven fire quickly ignites the pan on the stovetop and the prop-controlled smoke detector alarms. Trainees can use the laser-driven training extinguisher to knock down the flames, then turn off the stove-top burner and oven to successfully extinguish the fire.
Embedded sensors ensure the flames are only knocked down if the trainees aim and sweep properly at the base of the fire. The flames, smoke and sound effects respond directly to the trainee’s actions and each element is fully interactive.
If any fire is left smoldering it can reignite the surrounding elements and even other nearby BullEx SmartProps.
- Burning Oven
- LCD “Temperature” Display
- Stove “Off” Button
- Burning Pan with Interactive Fire
- Internal Fire Sound Effects
- Internal Smoke Effects
- Telephone Connection with Dial Tone and 911 Operator
- Prop Controlled Smoke Detector
- Two (2) Wireless Remote Controls for starting and stopping evolutions
- BullsEye™ 5 lb. Laser Driven Extinguisher
- Network Ports to connect with additional BullEx SmartProps
- How to handle a stove-top fire: Trainees must knock down the fire and then turn off the burner to keep the fire from reigniting.
- To keep the door closed in an oven fire: If trainees open the door during an oven fire, the stove-top immediately ignites while smoke effects pour out.
- How to extinguish an oven fire: Trainees learn that by leaving the oven door closed and turning off the oven, the fire is safely extinguished.
- How to dial 911 and report an emergency: The SmartStove has a phone jack with a dial tone. If trainees dial 911, they are connected to a simulated operator who asks for important information.
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.