Hose Line Training System With Car Prop
Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
The BullEx Hose Line Training System is a heavy-duty fire training tool designed to handle the requirements of advanced fire suppression training.
The system’s stainless steel construction and rugged components mean you can run evolution after evolution for years to come. Hit the system with virtually anything in your firefighting arsenal for intense hands-on training.
Challenge your firefighters to fight the Hose Line Training System with extinguishers or water streams for full-scale, hands-on training.
With high intensity output, your trainees feel the heat and learn how to respond. Create fire and change the intensity of the flames with the push of a button in the gas-based container. Create fixed fires or set them to spread them across multiple zones.
The car fire that provides up to 10 years of training
A realistic vehicle fire training prop that can be repeated and customized to fit the needs of your trainees.
Forget spending countless hours to burn a car just once – this vehicle is built to handle the toughest training, for years to come. The LION Vehicle Fire Prop is a heavy-duty training tool with intense flames, real heat and smart controls. Four distinct burn zones allow you to create engine, passenger compartment, fuel spill and tire fires to challenge trainees.
The smashable lights, pry-able hood, integrated smoke and sound effects combine to create a scenario so real your trainees’ palms will sweat. Create fixed fires or set them to spread them across multiple zones to focus on specific skill sets.
Built To Last
The prop’s working doors, hood and trunk are built tough to take evolution after evolution of live-fire training. In fact, all of LION props are rated to burn for at least ten years, thanks to 0.25 inch (0.64 cm) military grade steel and an integrated cooling system.
Escalate Your Training As Your Department Grows
LION’s exclusive network of live-fire training props grows with you and your department. Now that you have LION’s control system, pile on the props for a fraction of the cost.
Get The Most Out Of Your Training Time
Ignite the propane-based flames and have full command of each evolution with the instructor’s controller. Quick connects mean you’ll be ready to train in minutes. Create engine, passenger compartment, fuel spill, and tire fires with the push of a button. Plus, the wireless remote means you can teach the proper tactics up close – not yards away.
The vehicle fire prop’s working doors, hood and trunk are built tough to take evolution after evolution of live-fire training. The LION prop platform is based on the following three components:
- Pilot Module: An industrial grade forced-air pilot that guarantees reliable ignition, even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Burner Tray: Multiple burners configured to create four distinct burn zones that can be ignited individually or in any combination.
- Waterbath design ensures even fuel distribution and protects burners from intense heat.
- Cooling System: The integrated cooling system keeps steel cool to prolong the life of the prop and allows for long duration, heavy fire exercises. Cooling system components are hidden to maintain the realistic look and feel of the props.
- Dimensions: 152.5" x 69" x 53.5" (367.5 x 175 x 136 cm)
- Galvanized Steel Frame, 11 gauge (5mm) cold rolled steel with fireproof paint or optional stainless steel
- Weight: 1800 lbs. (816.5 kg.)
Vehicle Fire Prop Options
- Weight: 108 lbs. (49 kg.)
- Base Unit: Stainless Steel
- Stainless steels housing, brass, copper and aluminum plumbing and fittings
- Average of 6 gallons (22.7 liters) per minute; Maximum of 10 gallons (37.9 liters) per minute at full burn rate.
Focus on skills while keeping them safe
- Stainless Steel Construction:
- Choose between standard heat resistant carbon steel or stainless steel prop construction.
- Sound Effects:
- Heat shielded components create fire and engine noise effects as well as the sound of tires popping and gas shocks exploding.
- Additional sound effects may be added based on your specific training objectives.
- Add smoke to create visibility restriction and help teach trainees to attack the fire from upwind and uphill.
- LION Smoke Generators can be integrated into the prop and are controlled with the standard instructor’s controller.
- Because continuous operation smoke generators are included, you get smoke whenever you want it.
The instructor operates the system via a remote control unit with emergency controls, so you can focus on your trainees’ skills while keeping them safe. LION's start and stop technology let’s you pause the evolution to review technique and correct mistakes when they’re made, not after. Don’t forget to add the wireless remote to teach proper tactics up close – not yards away.
Escalate your training as your department grows
The Hose Line Training System combines with LION's exclusive network of live-fire training props to grow with you and your department. Now that you have the burn tray and console system, easily add on the props for a fraction of the cost.
- Dimensions: 12.7’ x 5.9’ x 4.5”
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Fuel: Liquid propane
- Weight: 77.1 kg
- Control: Wire remote with dead-man button, optional wireless remote
- Continuous pilot operation with four burn zones
- Removable pilot module for use with additional props
- Weight: 49 kg
- Stainless steels housing, brass, copper, and aluminium plumbing and fittings
- Propane usage: Average of 22.7 litres/minute; maximum of 37.9 litres/minute at full burn rate
Ten year construction warranty
The industrial grade forced-air pilot guarantees reliable ignition, even under the most demanding circumstances.
Multiple burners create four distinct burn zones that can be ignited individually or in any combination.
The water bath design ensures even fuel distribution and protects burners from intense heat.
Mobile control console and wired remote:
Easily start, stop, and control all aspects of the evolution.