Sabre Red’s Pepper Gel Pocket Unit provides powerful protection against multiple targets in a compact and convenient package.
The Pepper Gel Pocket Unit deploys 35 bursts per canister (up to 5x more than other brands), providing effective protection against multiple targets. The canister also contains UV marking dye to help identify assailants.
Backed by Sabre’s exclusive in-house laboratory, the maximum strength formula guarantees maximum stopping power and eliminates the 30% failure rate experienced with other pepper spray brands (as confirmed by a University of Utah study). Since it doesn’t atomize like traditional pepper spray, the pepper gel virtually eliminates wind blowback, provides 20% greater range (12 feet/4 meters), and only affects the intended target.
The clip allows non-keychain users to carry the spray with them on the go, while the locking top safety helps prevent accidental discharge. Trusted by police and consumers worldwide, Sabre Red’s Pepper Gel Pocket Unit is an excellent personal and professional defense mechanism.
- Pocket Unit deploys 35 bursts per canister (up to 5x more than other brands) for effective protection against multiple targets
- Canister contains UV marking dye to help identify assailants
- Maximum strength formula guarantees maximum stopping power, eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other pepper spray brands
- Pepper gel does not atomize like traditional pepper spray, meaning it virtually eliminates wind blowback and only affects the intended target
- Gel provides 20% greater range (12 feet/4 meters) for protection at a safer distance
- Clip allows non-keychain users to carry the spray with them on the go
- Locking top safety helps prevent accidental discharge
SEC-P-22G (SABRE Red Formulation)
Maximum Strength Red Pepper; 10% Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) measuring 1.33% Major Capsaicinoids. SABRE RED provides the strongest single ingredient pepper spray available. UV dye aids in suspect identification.
SEC-P-22G-USA (SABRE Red USA Formulation)
SABRE RED USA contains 10% OC measuring 0.67% Major Capsaicinoids, it is a very effective formulation measuring approximately four (4) times stronger than the OC used by many law enforcement agencies which contain only 0.18% Major Capsaicinoids. SABRE RED USA is the strongest formulation legal for sale.
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.
SABRE is not legal for sales in HI, MI, NY, and WI.
SABRE RED is not legal for sale in Michigan, New York and Wisconsin.