MicroStream Ultra Compact Personal Light
This small light fits in the palm of your hand, but doesn’t compromise on power. Put this light in your pocket or clip it to the brim of your hat and have light wherever you go.
Red with engraved TheFireStore logo.
- Case Material:Type II MIL-SPEC abrasion and corrosion-resistant anodized aircraft aluminum
- Dimensions: Length: 3.5 inches (90 mm) Diameter: 0.6 inches (15 mm)
- Weight: 1.04 oz. (29.7 grams) with battery
- Light Source:C4®LED technology, impervious to shock with a 30,000 hour lifetime
- Output/Run time: 45 lumens; 420 candela; 41m beam; runs 2.25 hours
- On/Off: Push-button tail switch
- Battery:1 “AAA “ alkaline battery (included)
The MicroStream® is a compact single AAA alkaline battery powered flashlight. This super small, super bright, high-powered LED penlight weighs just 1 oz. and is only 3.5” in length.
The high flux LED light features Proprietary Micro Optical Systems and “Battery-Booster” electronics to provide a super-bright 45 lumen beam, optimized output, and longer runtime. It features a tail cap switch, momentary or constant on operation, a combination pocket/hat clip for convenience, and amazing brightness and run time for a light of its size and price. The aluminum housing with Type II Military Spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant.
- IPX4 rated for water resistant operation. All openings o-ring sealed
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Removable pocket/hat clip
Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also exclude srechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.