Quest 4D Forces EN Boot
When your operation takes you into the most rugged terrain, the QUEST 4D FORCES 2 gives you the support and grip of a mountain boot, but still has the flexibility to take a knee or sprint to position in tough conditions.
Every component gets reinforcement, from the stitching to the mesh to the laces to the outsole.
Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, reducing fatigue for all-trek comfort.
Developed through experience in trail running, SensiFit wraps around the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, ensuring a secure, snug and customized fit.
Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
4D Advances Chassis™ This stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
Find Your Size
- Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Dual density midsole: Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Full grain leather: High quality leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Medial protective pad: A durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
- Molded OrthoLite®: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Lace locker: A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- ISO 20344:2011 Puncture resistant sole; A layer of puncture-resistant material added to the outsole prevents sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe.
- ISO 20347:2012 - Oil and slip resistant outsole / Puncture resistant sole / Anti static; Unique compound is oleophobic and resists slipping on oily surfaces.
- ISO NORM 2419:2012: 2.0mm thick leather; Thicker than typical shoe leather for increased durability.
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
||US - Women