When the mission is forged through the coldest winter conditions, this boot is fully prepared.
Completely waterproof, insulated for warmth to -40°, and armed with fierce lugs for traction in snow and ice, TOUNDRA FORCES CSWP is advanced technology for arctic (patrols, missions or deployments).
Featuring Aerotherm™ Aerogel insulation, TOUNDRA is rated to keep feet warm in -40°
The winter Contagrip® sole features deep, aggressive lugs to ensure footing through snow, ice, mud, etc.
Best-in-class weight and flexibility make this boot ideal for serious action.
For all winter applications, Contagrip® W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
Super insulation performance that is lighter and thinner, for super-demanding winter conditions.
Find Your Size
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Water Repellant: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Synthetic lining: Durable, protective lining.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- EVA sock liner: A simple but effective EVA sock liner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- Regular laces:Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
||US - Women