RAMFAN EX150Li AC/DC Battery Powered PPV 18” Fan with wheel kit and (2) M1-52V batteries
RAMFAN’S latest and greatest battery operated ventilator designed with a new integrated technology platform: IntelliSense™ E3 controller, allowing airflow to be increased from zero to its full speed progressively and achieve peak performance at the touch of a button.
Unmatched Efficiency With Unrivaled Performance
- Incredible 1400W (1.9 hp) of power
- Swappable 52V Li-Ion Battery Packs
- PowerStream® Air Straightener
- Euramco Brushless DC Motor
- IP66 Water resistance protects from powerful water jets
- Standard wheel kit with full-height ergonomic handle
- Lightweight, Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Integrated LED Flood Lights illuminate the entry point of a structure during low visibility operations
- Wide range tilt adjustment
- Optional Integrated Rehab Mister
New high-power hardware, advanced charging algorithm, dual microchip, and variable input power management; next level performance
Euramco Motor Manufacturing Brushless DC (BLDC) motors.
Efficiency, high torque, lightweight, compact design.
52V Power System
Dual MCUs, cell level monitoring, digital temperature sensors; at 823 Wh, this is the world’s most powerful battery pack for fire service applications.
Most firefighting ventilators are purchased for install on existing apparatus. New fan models need to fit into old compartments without additional costs.
Vane axial flow straighteners remove unwanted “spin” from the airflow, increasing velocity, throw distance, and volume.
Every department has a unique response area, requiring mission flexibility of their equipment; fans are no exception.
- Motor: 1.9hp (1.4kw)
- Runtime @ Full speed:
- DC: 45 min
- DC: Max: 30 min
- AC: Unlimited
- AC Input: US 115V plug
- Battery System: 52V Lithium-Ion, 832Wh, 16Ah
- IP Rating (Motor/Battery System/Controller): IP66 / IP66 / IP66
- 2 packs: 71 lbs (32 kg)
- Without Battery: 58 lbs (26 kg)
- Dimensions: 23 x 21 x 19 in / 58 x 53 x 48 cm
- AMCA Verified Airflow in DC Power Supply: 12,377 cfm (21,029 m3/hr)
- AMCA Verified Airflow in AC Power Supply11,896 cfm (20,211 m3/hr)