LEGEND® Cold Weather Unisex Compression Merino Wool Tactical Boot Socks
- Style: Mid calf
- Contents: 55% Merino Wool/42% Nylon/2% Spandex/1% Polyester
- Color: Coyote Brown
LEGEND TUFF®. Currently worn by US Special Operations. Endorsed by the National Tactical Officers Association and are 2018 NTOA Member Tested & Recommended.
Dense Terry cushion ing throughout the entire sock with seamless toe construction make these socks extremely comfortable in any boot. With graduated compression technology, these unique mid-calf compression boot socks provide mild compression and arch support that will help to reduce recovery time and combat tired and achy feet.
LEGEND’s soft merino wool fabric is moisture wicking, odor resistant and temperature regulating providing you the perfect sock to stay at your best all day long.
- Made in the USA in LEGEND’s North Carolina mill
- Color: Coyote Brown
- Merino wool is 74% of total yarn weight for maximum performance.
- Graduated Compression Hosiery reduces muscle fatigue, soreness and recovery time.
- Graduated Compression Elastic Hosiery designed to promote blood circulation, endurance and overall performance.
- Durable, Comfortable with Dense Terry cushioning in the foot and leg
- Soft. The secret to merino wool softness is its exceptional fine fibers.
- Naturally odor resistant
- Moisture wicking & breathable to keep you dry
- Warm & Cool: Merino Wool is an active fiber that reacts to change in body temperature. Stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot.
- Arch support designed to provide comfort and minimal sock movement to prevent blisters.
- Orthopedic support
- Machine washable
- Natural barrier to UV
- LEGEND logo on toe signifies premium quality
- Seamless toe construction eliminates shoe irritation (Zero Friction)
- Dense Terry cushion throughout the entire sock
- Nylon wrapped merino wool for softness and durability
- Spandex keeps socks up and in place
- Clencher over arch of foot
- Proudly Made in the USA.
- SKILCRAFT® “Supporting Jobs for Blind Workers"
- Berry Amendment Compliant
- Certified (FR) Flame Resistant and No Melt No Drip (NM ND)
- Moisture Wicking
These socks are LEGEND TUFF® and were created for LEGENDARY performance & durability. These merino wool boot socks offer everything our Nation’s Armed Services, Federal Agencies, State and Local Law Enforcement, Fire, Rescue, Tactical teams, and Emergency Services need from their socks. Field tested and currently worn by the Navy SEALs.
The mild but effective compression level helps improve blood flow and circulation to keep your legs and feet feeling strong and fresh all day long. The soft merino wool is naturally moisture wicking, breathable and odor resistant which creates a comfortable feel to round out the perfect boot sock. The temperature regulating features of merino wool warms your feet in cold temperatures and cools your feet in hot temperatures.
All LEGEND merino wool socks have a nylon wrapped covering to make them extra durable and LEGEND TUFF®.
These socks are designed to support you as while navigating difficult and uneven terrain by promoting proper blood circulation. The mild graduated compression provides the right amount of support for your legs & feet to perform at their best!
Temperature Regulating-Keep Cool & Stay Warm:
The unique merino wool fabrics naturally help to keep your feet cool on hot days as well as keep them warm on cold days. By helping to keep your feet at the right temperature, it will help to keep the rest of your body at the right temperature as well, making for more comfortable working conditions.
Reduce Fatigue & Soreness:
By using LEGEND’s Compression Boot Socks, you will find that your time needed to recover between shifts becomes shorter. By promoting proper blood circulation through graduated compression these socks will help to reduce tired and achy feet.