EX150Li Zero-Downtime Package
RAMFAN's breakthrough technology produces a new battery fan category with zero CO emissions!
- RAMFAN EX150Li Multi-Purpose Ventilator
- 2 Battery Chargers
- 3 Truck Compartment Mount Kit
- 4 Swappable 40V or 52V Lithium-Ion Battery Packs (4)
- Incredible 1400W (1.9 hp) of power
- Swappable 52V Li-Ion Battery Packs
- PowerStream® Air Straightener
- Euramco Brushless DC Motor
- IP66 Water resistance protects from powerful water jets
- Standard wheel kit with full-height ergonomic handle
- Lightweight, Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Integrated LED Flood Lights illuminate the entry point of a structure during low visibility operations
- Wide range tilt adjustment
- Optional Integrated Rehab Mister
As the fire service continues to adopt battery-powered equipment in the form of flashlights, radios, and now rescue tools and fans, departments must follow recommended manufacture procedures to charge/maintain these batteries so that the equipment is “always ready”.
Today’s most modern fire fighting equipment is almost exclusively powered by Lithium-Ion batteries. Properly charging a Lithium-Ion battery takes approximately 4 hours, from 0% - 100% charge. Many stations will roll on a call every hour or even more frequently, which does not allow for full charge of batteries, not exactly ideal for a first responder.
RAMFAN’s Zero Downtime package was developed in cooperation with firefighting professionals to provide the maximum “In-Service” performance needed for any mission. Swappable battery packs will deliver “always ready” fans for your team. A well spec’d apparatus electrical system to run a DC battery charger, will maximize the onboard capability, which is extremely valuable for departments with high call frequency.
DEPARTMENT CASE STUDY - ZERO DOWNTIME
A fire department in the SE United States decided to standardize on RAMFAN EX50Li battery-powered fans, installing one on every ladder truck. They selected the EL5500-2PK 18” fan with two batteries. Truck compartments were outfitted with AC outlets so that the fans could be plugged into the outlets in the compartment and would charge off of the truck’s shore power when in station.
A short time after deploying the fans on the trucks they came to realize that there rigs didn’t spend enough time in the stations between calls for the fan’s onboard chargers to fully charge the batteries.
They were constantly having fans out-of-service, due to low power or dead batteries. Their problem was quickly remedied by adding a pair of additional batteries and a compartment-mounted DC battery charger to each truck, giving them the ability to have two fully charged batteries on the fan at all times while the other two batteries were on the external charger waiting to be used.
More power where it counts.
The RAMFAN EX150Li is the World’s Most Powerful Battery Fan, and the only battery-powered PPV with 1.4 kW (1.9 hp), completely surpassing all plug-in electric, and far beyond all other battery-powered, PPV fans on the market. This is made possible with the Intellisense E3 power controller, with intelligence to safely delivery sustained high power, precision motor control, simultaneous dual battery charging, and more.
This level of power requires special battery pack designs to account for the sustained runtime at high-discharge currents. The EX150Li is fueled by two RAMFAN 52V Intelligent Battery Packs, totaling 832 Wh. This is the most powerful battery system in the fire service, other than the truck batteries themselves.
- Motor: 1.9hp (1.4kw)
- 8Ah battery (2) and power cord (1)
- Runtime @ Full speed
- DC: 45 min
- DC Max: 30 min
- AC: Unlimited
- Battery System: 52V Lithium-Ion, 832Wh, 16Ah
- IP Rating (Motor/Battery System/Controller): IP66 / IP66 / IP66
- 2 packs: 71 lbs (32 kg)
- Without Battery: 58 lbs (26 kg)
- Dimensions: 23" x 21" x 19" / 58 x 53 x 48 cm