Smart Med-Evac Landing Zone Kit
Infrared Side LED / Green Top LED, Green Plastic Case
pi-lit's Smart LZ Flares are radio connected and flash in unison, creating a larger, easily identifiable area for the pilot to see. With a cacophony of police, fire, and ambulance lights in close proximity, pilots rely on Pi-Lit® Smart LZ Kit for a safe landing.
- Automatic Synchronization of LZ Flares
- Ballasted Range Extender provides a range of 100+ ft to meet landing zone specifications
- Ground crew can set the LZ flares to flash in "unison" or "steady-burn"
- Easy to deploy, low cost, and enhanced safety.
Worker safety is not by accident. Sequential guidance is one tool in a system designed to bring your crew home safely each night.
Dual LED Modes; Visible and Infrared
Each LZ flare is equipped with visible green and infrared LEDs. For pilots who prefer to use Night Vision Goggles, the ground crew can use any one flare to activate the Infrared LEDs to flash on all the flares. This helps to guide pilots safely to the clear landing zone.
Keep it simple. A simple press of a button changes between a 1-per-second flash pattern or constant glow (steady burn). Or press the other button to choose infrared; visible; or both.
- 36+ hours of continuous flash
- Powered by 4 AA-Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Battery Status Check with a push of a button
- Standard Configuration includes 12 High-Power Infrared LEDs, 4 High-Power Visible Green LEDs
- Autonomic synchronization of LZ Flares (quick, easy, and safe deployment)
- Two Distinct Flash Patterns: Simultaneous "Roll On-Roll Off", Steady-Glow
- 30,000 lbs (13,600 kg) crush strength
- IP67 Water and Dust Rating
- Carrying case
- 5 Radio-Connected LZ Flares
- 5 Ballasted Range Extender Bases
- AA-Alkaline Batteries Installed
Individual units do not ship with a carrying case. They are intended as replacement flares.