The Airpower XR1 PRO is triple NFPA certified!
Developed with first responders in mind, these wildland, EMS, and USAR boots can take you to the front line and back with the comfort you need when logging long hours on your feet. A multi-purpose leather boot that is NFPA certified, you have the convenience of three boots in one. Wear it in the station, on EMS calls, to wildland brush fires, and Urban Search and Rescue deployments.
Anatomically constructed and built with a lightweight composite toe, HAIX® Airpower XR1 Pro boots give your feet plenty of room to move around while protecting them from toe impact and compression because there is nothing worse than a protective toe that pinches or restricts your movement. The added profiled rubber toe bumper keeps the toe area protected from cuts, scrapes, and abrasions that could damage the leather.
Built-in Arch Support
- Certification: NFPA 1951, NFPA 1977, NFPA 1999, ASTM F 2413, CAN/CSA-Z195
- Secura Liner
- Protective Sole
- Composite Toe Cap
- Protective Over Cap made of Rubber or TPU
- Arch Support
- Classified UL
- Classified UL Canada
- Electric Hazard Resistance
- Waterproof: Yes
- Upper material: Smooth leather
- Inner liner: CROSSTECH®
- Sole: AIRPOWER® XR Sole
- Shank: Steel
- Fastener: Zipper, Lace-up
- Conductivity: Electrical hazard
- Safety toe: Composite toe, HX-XR
- Puncture protection: Non-metallic
- Boot height in inches: 9 inches
- Color: Black
The HAIX® Airpower XR1 Pro's built-in arch support provides much-needed support to the arch, which takes the brunt of the pressure when standing. Proper support of the arch helps to prevent foot pain when on your feet all day and possible foot problems later on.
And the newly design ladder shank on the inside offers the maximum amount of support to the sensitive arch area when on ladder rungs. And with the laced-in zipper system, any firefighter can adjust the lacing for a more personal fit while enjoying the benefits of a quick in and out boot. Because on the job, seconds matter.
Waterproof and Sun Reflect technology
The HAIX® Airpower XR1 Pro is both waterproof and breathable with the added benefit of chemical and bloodborne pathogen protection. Working in tandem with the HAIX® climate system, your feet will stay dry, comfortable, and protected, thanks to these leather rescue and wildland boots – even in times of extended exposure to water. The upper material of these European leather EMS and USAR boots uses Sun Reflect technology, which reduces the solar heating effect and keeps feet cooler by reflecting the sun’s rays.
Slip Resistant Soles and Quick Drying Insoles
The soles of the HAIX® Airpower XR1 Pro are extremely slip resistant which offers an effective grip when exposed to water and oil. So even when you’re on a rescue and you need to move fast, these leather rescue boots will be able to keep you on your feet. The cushioned insole offers the ultimate in comfort, especially when combined with the built-in arch support.
The insoles are anatomically formed to deliver a perfect fit and are made to provide excellent moisture absorption and as well as quick-drying qualities. When your insoles get completely dirty after long days on duty, all you need to do is throw them in the wash, air dry, and they’ll be ready the next day’s work.
Secura Liner® and CROSSTECH® Protected.
Secura Liner® guarantees that your HAIX EMS rescue boot’s liner will never pull out or wrinkle over time. The CROSSTECH® liner also ensures that the gear is comfortable and safe against blood, chemicals, and body fluids.
- Engineered in Germany
- EMS Boots Tri-Certified for EMS, Wildland, and USAR
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen-resistant
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX® Lacing System offers the entry and exit of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace-up boot
- Carbon protective toe cap and exterior rubber toe cap
- Puncture protection sole
- Oil Resistant Boots
- Heat resistant rubber sole
- ASTM certified for electrical hazard resistance (EH Rated)