Designed to provide protection from both weather and biological hazards, the Hi Vis Parka is waterproof and is ANSI certified to 107-2010 standards, making it the ideal jacket for First Responders in hazardous conditions.
The 5.11® Responder Hi Vis Parka is designed to outfit those that are first on the scene and last to leave. The shell jacket in this 3-in-1 system utilizes a durable, waterproof, breathable 10,000mm fabric, detailed with ¾” reflective tape at the hem, chest, and sleeves and reflective piping along front/back yoke and sleeves. The shell is lined with its own 10,000mm DuPont® dot laminated taffeta, which creates a reliable barrier to blood borne pathogens. The liner boasts a warm 290g two-sided polyester fleece with abrasion and water resistant panels on the collar, shoulder yoke and back of forearm, multiple cavernous pockets to hold all your gear, and a specifically designed easy access radio pocket. The Responder Hi Vis Parka is there to answer the call whenever the call comes in.
- High performance, waterproof, and breathable 10,000mm fabric
- Resistance to blood borne pathogens
- High-Vis upper and reflective tape on sleeves and hem, certified to ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standards
- PU abrasion panels at shoulders to provide grip for backpack straps
- 3 way adjustable hood rolls up into collar or zips off
- Front exterior utility pockets with double storm flaps to keep wind and rain out
- Zippered utility pockets on upper sleeves
- Water resistant radio pocket at left chest
- Right chest loop patch panel for ID patch
- Mic loops on each shoulder
- Elastic corded hem adjustment at side seams
- YKK® zipper hardware and Prym® snaps
- Back zipper access for imprinting details
- Fleece color will match the color of the shell.
An independent laboratory has tested this product and has found that the materials and seams provide passing results when tested in accordance with ASTM F 1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens.
To maintain proper performance, 5.11 products must be maintained in accordance with the care instructions on the product label.
Due to changes in the manufacturing process of this item we can no longer offer customizable options at this time.