Compact, versatile, and easy to use, Streamlight’s KeyMate Area Light is always on hand to illuminate your surroundings whenever you need it.
The KeyMate Area Light uses a Chip on Board (COB) LED to emit 35 lumens of bright white light for optimal area illumination. The multifunction push-button switch enables you to easily sequence through the KeyMate’s three lighting modes: high, low, and emergency flash. The durable polycarbonate and die-cast body is impact resistant, water resistant, and compact enough to fit comfortably inside your pocket. The spring-loaded clip allows you to attach the KeyMate to your key ring, zipper, lanyard, ball cap, and more for convenient carrying, access, and hands-free task lighting. The KeyMate light runs on one 110 mAh lithium polymer battery, which can be fully recharged in approximately 3 hours using the included USB cord. Streamlight’s KeyMate Area Light is excellent for use in hardware/tool, industrial, automotive, sporting goods, law enforcement, fire and rescue, and other consumer applications.
- Bright white Chip on Board (COB) LED provides optimal area illumination
- Multifunction push-button switch allows for easy, efficient operation of the three lighting modes
- Durable polycarbonate and die-cast body is impact resistant, IPX4 water resistant, and compact enough to fit comfortably inside your pocket
- Spring-loaded clip allows the KeyMate to be attached to key rings, zippers, lanyards, ball caps, and more for convenient carrying, access, and hands-free task lighting
- Light runs on one 110 mAh lithium polymer battery
- 5” (12.7 cm) USB cord can fully charge the light in approximately 3 hours when plugged into a USB A power source
- KeyMate works well for hardware/tool, industrial, automotive, sporting goods, law enforcement, fire and rescue, and other consumer applications
|Impact resistant polycarbonate and die-cast main frame.|
|Length: 2.9 in. (7.3 cm)|
Width: 1.08 in. (2.74 cm)
Body Thickness: 0.5 in. (1.27 cm)
|0.5 oz. (14.2 grams)|
|Chip on Board (COB) LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.|
|High: 35 lumens|
Low: 16 lumens
Emergency Flash: 35 lumens
|High: 1 hour|
Low: 2 hours
Emergency Flash: 2 hours
|Press the multifunction push-button switch for constant “on” operation. Pushing the button with 1.5 seconds of the last button push will change the lighting mode. You may then sequence from high mode to low mode to emergency flash mode to off.|
|Non-replaceable 110 mAh lithium polymer battery, sealed inside the area light for service-free operation.|
|To charge the light, insert your fingernail under the tab of the rubber dust cover and peel the cover from the micro USB port. Plug the micro USB connector into the port and then connect the cord’s USB plug into any USB A power source.|
The LEDs on the multifunction push-button switch indicate the charging status: when the light is red, the battery is charging; when the light is green, the battery is fully charged. The battery takes approximately 3 hours to charge.
|Meets applicable European Community Directives (CE). CEC Compliant (BC).|
|Streamlight warrants its KeyMate® USB “Non-replaceable 110ma lithium Polymer battery rated at 300-400 discharges” will be free from manufacturing defects under normal use for 24 months after purchase. During the warranty period, at its sole discretion, Streamlight will repair or replace any defective part or product.|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !