Streamlight ProTac HL 3
Put a blinding 1,100 lumens in the palm of your hands thanks to advanced technology.
The ProTac HL®3 High Lumen lithium tactical flashlight delivers 1,100 lumens of blinding light thanks to the latest in power LED technology. TEN-TAP programming provides three different user selectable modes. The combination of size and output from the C4® LED result in one of the brightest tactical lights for its size. Wrapped in a sturdy 6000 series aluminum body, it's tough enough to take on whatever stands in your way.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Ten-Tap® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
- high only
- 3 light output levels:
- High – 36,000 candela peak beam intensity, 1,100 Lumens, 1.5 hours runtime
- Low – 1,200 candela peak beam intensity, 35 Lumens, 36 hours runtime
- Strobe - 1.5 hours runtime
- Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Powered by three 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provide thermal management and regulated intensity
- Removable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- Nylon holster included
- Serialized for positive identification
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
Do you like most of the features of a flashlight, but not the pre-set programs? Now, with their TEN-TAP® Programming, you can reprogram the light from the standard default option. Reprogramming is easy and can be done from anywhere – with just a few quick taps of the switch you can change the lighting to fit your needs and how you’ll be using it.
With those lights that feature TEN-TAP® Programming, you can choose from three user-selectable programs. For the PolyTac you have the following TEN-TAP® Programming options:
- High/Strobe/Low (factory default)
- High only
Accessing Other Programs: With lights featuring the TEN-TAP® programmable switch, you are able to select one of three different programs to meet your lighting application needs. To change to the next program, starting from the “Off” position, tap the switch rapidly 9 times (within 0.4 seconds per tap) and hold it down the 10th time. Continue holding the switch until the light turns off (approximately 1 second), and then release the switch. Repeat this pattern to change to the next program.
- CASE MATERIAL: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.
- Length: 7.10" | 18.03 cm
- Barrel Diameter: 1.0" | 2.54 cm
- Head Diameter: 1.64" | 4.17 cm
- Tri-Lobe Diameter: 1.73" | 4.39 cm
- WEIGHT: 9.3 oz. | 263 g (with batteries, included)
- LENS: Glass lens with anti-reflective coating. Gasket sealed.
- LIGHT SOURCE: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- High: 1,100 Lumens, 36,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Low: 35 Lumens, 1,200 candela peak beam intensity
- Optimized electronics provides thermal management and regulated intensity.
- RUN TIME:
- High: 2 hours
- Low: 43 hours
- Strobe: 2 continuous hours.
- All claims to 10% of initial lumen output.
- ON/OFF: Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch.
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP™ Programmable Switch: Allows the user to select one of three different programs. To change to the next program, starting from the "Off" position, tap the switch rapidly 9 times (within 0.4 seconds per tap) and hold it down the 10th time. Continue holding the switch until the light turns off (approximately 1 second) then release the switch.
- Available programs:
- High-Strobe-Low (Factory Default)
- High Only
- BATTERIES: Three (3) 3 Volt CR123A Lithium batteries with a shelf life of 10 years.
- APPROVALS: Meets applicable European Community directives.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.
Ratings & Reviews
Good duty light
If you are looking for a super bright light. This is the one you want. It is almost to bright.. The strobe at 1200 lumens is a great tool for officer safety. The low setting is a little to dim and the settings need to be revered from low to high instead of high to low. But overall excellet light easy to cary on a duty belt. Slides right into a batton holder without an issue
Light up your life
This is THE light to have when you need to shed some light into the recesses of anything. So much so that sometimes you will need to shade a portion of the beam in order to reduce brightness for visual comfort. Hear a noise in the back yard? This is the portable sun you need to insure your safety. Every household, and most toolboxes should have at least one of these.
Unbelievably bright,fits great in the hands also in tactical
Very good tactical light I don't think you can improve anything flashlight it's all so!!!!.