Delivers up to 540 lumens of blinding C4 LED lightThe ProTac HL® Headlamp offers the latest in power LED technology and three different user selectable programs. The combination of small size and output from the C4® LED result in one of the brightest headlights for its’ size. It is packaged with an elastic headband and a rubber headband for helmet mounting.
- 90 degree tilting head
- IPX4 water-resistant
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes rubber helmet strap (installed) and adjustable elastic headstrap
- TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user to select one of three different programs
- RoHS compliant
- High for super-bright light with good beam distance; 540 lumens, 7,400 candela; 172m beam distance; runs 1.75 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time; 95 lumens, 1,200 candela; 69m beam distance; runs 8 hours
- Low for extended run times and when a less intense beam is ideal; 18 lumens; 250 candela; 31m beam distance; runs 36 hours
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- High /medium/low (factory default)
- High only
Battery: Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
Case Material/Lens: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish. Gasket sealed glass lens
- Facecap Diameter: 1.20 in. (3.05 cm) Width: 3.66 in. (2.54 cm)
- Maximum Depth (including headband mounting plate): 2.60 in. (6.60 cm)
- 6.6 oz (187 grams) with batteries
Warranty: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
"my light blinks on and off does that mean the batteries are getting low?"
Hi Phil, we contacted Streamlight ref to your problem, they replied back; could be either the batteries or the module inside. It would be best to send it in for evaluation. If customer wants to try new batteries first, then by all means.try that. So you have their answer back, the choice is yours, if you choose to send it back you will need to box it up and mark on outside of box in large letters ""REPAIR"" and include a note with the light your reason why you are returning it back to them, be sure you also include your information on how to contact you, and return address. Depending on what they find wrong, will determine if there will be any cost to you.
"Is this product suitable for close up viewing? I am thinking of medical office use for wound care, etc. It seems it was designed for a longer view, camping etc, so I worry that the focal length may not be what I need. If this product is not what I am looking for, do you have any other products which might be better? Many thanks."
I'm sure you could use it for wound care but I wouldn't recommend looking directly into the light for any period of time.
"is this flashlight rechargeable"
Sorry this is not a rechargeable light
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !