Rugged, cordless, alkaline battery-powered lantern provides 360° of soft, even light that illuminates a large area.The Siege® isn’t just another lightweight lantern – it’s a super bright lantern with 340 lumens, bright enough to light up a whole emergency scene or campsite; and it runs over 30 hours on high! You can hang it upright or inverted, or use it to signal for help; it’s even waterproof to 1 meter. It’s brighter, more durable, and much more versatile than other emergency/camping lanterns; yet it’s compact enough to pack in a gear bag.
The Siege® Lantern features five C4® power LEDs, four white and one red with five output modes and a battery level indicator built into the on/off button. With the outer lantern globe in place, the light will float. Use the lantern with or without the outer globe cover. Remove the outer globe and hang the body upside down by the D ring for large area lighting needs. Battery replacement is a breeze with the center post orienting the battery cover correctly every time.
- Multiple modes:
- White LED (four C4® LEDs) with cover removed:
- High for brightest light; 540 lumens; runs 30 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times; 175 lumens; runs 70 hours
- Low provides extended run times for when less light is needed; 33 lumens; runs 295 hours
- Red LED (one red LED)
- Red LED High - Steady (night vision preserving mode); 10 lumens; runs 235 hours
- Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling; 10 lumens; runs 430 hours
- Night vision preserving mode extends run time for emergency preparedness
- White LED (four C4® LEDs) with cover removed:
- Polycarbonate glare-reducing cover provides soft, even 360° light distribution; comfortable to use in close quarters without impairing vision; cover is removable to illuminate large areas
- Stand it upright or to use as an overhead light or hang it with D-ring on base of lantern
- Incorporated D-rings on top and bottom of lantern - hang in either inverted or upright positions. They are spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomic handle designed to lock in upright or stowed position; incorporated hook allows for hanging on horizontal rope, cables and pipes
- Keyed battery door facilitates battery replacement in the dark
- Recessed power button prevents accidental actuation; features battery level indicator
- Battery level indicator changes from green, to yellow, to red, then to flashing red when batteries reach the end of their useable life
- Durable, polymer construction with rubber molded base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m submersion; it floats; 2m impact resistance tested
- It floats so you can retrieve it if you drop it in the water
- Case Material: Tough polycarbonate thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold
- Base diameter: 3.8in | 9.65 cm
- Height: 7.25in | 18.41 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz | 878.83 g with batteries (Not included)
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses.
- Light Source:
- Four (4) white C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- One (1) red C4 LED
- Light Output: Lumens with outer globe removed
- High: 540 Lumens; Red:10 Lumens
- Medium: 275 Lumens
- Low: 55 Lumens
- Red: SOS flashes for emergency signaling; 10 lumens
- White output modes = High, Medium, Low and Off
- Red output modes = High, Flash SOS and Off
- To change the lights (beam) color from white to red, or red to white, press and hold the on/off button for two seconds until the light changes color. Release the button
- Switching output modes: Pushing the button within 1.5 seconds of the last button push will change the light mode. You may sequence through all light levels and then to off
- Note: If you wait more than two seconds between button pushes, the next press of the button will turn the light off.
- Run Time: All claims to 10% of initial lumen output
- High: 30 h
- Medium: 70 h; SOS: 30 h
- Low: 295 h
- Red: SOS mode, 430 h
- Batteries: Three (3) "D" size, Alkaline batteries.
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness
- Battery indicator is in on/off button
- Changes from green to yellow to red and then flashing red when the batteries are at the end of their useable life.
- IPX7 rated for water proof operation to 1 meter submersion
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- D - rings top and bottom for easy attachment. Spring loaded to fold out of the way when not in use.
- Ergonomic handle: Makes the light easy to carry and is designed to hook on any edge or bar
- Approvals: Meets applicable European Community directives.
"Where is the product manufactured and assembled,? Could you include this information as standard for all products you sell? Thanx"
This product is made in China. If you are looking for ITAR or GSA complient products you can contact us at 1800-852-6088 and talk with a specialist who can help find the products you are searching for.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !